• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

it is more than a dream

In 17 \12\1999 at 8:00 am in a small town called Mamba. Allen a 13 years old young man was sleeping on his bed when his cat Pipo came. Pipo began to lick Allen's face until he woke up. Allen got up and looked at Pipo and smiled. Pipo lied down on Allen's bed and fell asleep. Allen ate his breakfast and then went to school. After the school ended, Allen returned home he was happy because he will play with Pipo in the park. Allen arrived home and ran as fast as he could to his room to wake Pipo up and go to the park. He shaked Pipo to wake him up as always but this time things was different because Pipo didn't move.
Allen tried again but there was no respond from Pipo. Tears began to fall from Allen's eyes because he thought that Pipo is dead.

"NO HE ISN'T DEAD . I MUST THINK POSITIVE" Allen screamed at himself.

He took Pipo who was dead and very cold like an ice cube and went to Dr.Clark's clinic ( Dr.Clark was the best pet doctor in town he was a 50 year old man who lives in an apartment above his clinic. )

Dr.Clark took Pipo and went to his office to examine him. After five minutes Dr.Clark came out and his eyes were felled with tears.

Allen: whats wrong with Pipo?
Dr.Clark: i am sorry but...

Allen:NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. And began to cry. His tears falls like the rain in a Strom.

Pipo was my best friend. He was the only one who understands me. Allen said that to Dr.Clark.

Dr.Clark: i am sure he was. Allen listen to me Pipo isn't dead. He is alive.

Allen: what? but you just said that he died.

Dr.Clark: yes he is dead.

Allen: how can he be dead and alive at the same time?

Dr.Clark: you see in this world Pipo is dead. and at the same time he is alive in here ( Dr.Clark pointed at Allen's heart )

Allen: i don't understand.

Dr.Clark: when you love someone he becomes part of your heart. in that part all the good memories about him are saved in there. He will always be alive inside there. As long as you remember him he will live.

Allen puts his hand on his heart and feels his heart pulse. and then he smiled and thanked Dr.Clark.

in 31\12\1999 at 11:00 pm Allen was walking in the park. while was he walking he saw his cat Pipo sitting and he was looking at him.

Allen was shocked of what he saw he didn't move he just stood there and watched pipo until it became 12:00 am.
At 12:00 am pipo smiled and said happy new year and then he vanished.

Top Bottom