• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Is this Vergi or Dante?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Its definetly Dante.
I finished the game and the art I unlocked and that pic was there.... yip! Its Dante.
He looks like he's real there though.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Hmmmmm, if thats Dante I wonder what he's so ticked about. He looks really mad. I couldn't figure out which one it was because, sure he has his hair down, but the look in his face kinda saids Vergil. But hey, Dante can be mad too.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
I think he looks mad...CRAP! I forgot to put the l in Vergil's name. Now everyone will think im fangirling. But yeah I think he looks mad.

Demons Destiny

Silenced Vampire
I sorta agree with ya there. But that is definately dante. I remember getting it on dmc3 and as soon as I saw it i said dante you look weird *giggles* I remember it like it was yesterday.......

Kodanshi

R·O·C·K·S·T·A·R
Definitely Dante. I can’t believe you could mistake him for Vergil. What with his face and hair an’all… :p

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Face? They have the same face. And Vergil's hair has been like that a couple of times. One of the main reasons I couldn't figure out which one it was, was because his facial expression.

Kodanshi

R·O·C·K·S·T·A·R
Supposedly, but in actuality they don’t have the same face. Vergil’s face looks like slightly more… angular than Dante’s.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
They do have the same face. Take two pics of them making the same facial expression and put them together. Their skin tone is alittle different, and the hair of course, but other than that it's the same. It's possible that Vergil's face may seem a surtain shape because of the skin color and the hair causing an optical illusion.

Thats probably why they made Vergil's hair fall apart in the first battle, to show that they were identical.

.....Ahem, excuse me for rambling, but thats just what I personaly think anyways. As for the manga, they don't look identical in the manga to me.

Qairthra

I Punt Demons.
^
okie.jpg

This is the closest I can get.It's on my myspace.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom