• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Is this true?

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
Is it true that the writer of the DMC3 mangas was a yaoi mangaka?

If so that explains a lot. Like how Vergil seems to dismiss that girl and seems to speak of his brother as if their a divorced couple, Dante's chest and pecks having a bit too much detail, and there hardly being any significantly badass female characters doing cool things. Just a girl who was selfish and wanted to be a grown up too fast, and Lady who was still a regular girl named Mary.

Oh yeah, and the human women who was viciously cut in half by Vergil for a freakin' book, and the whores.

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
Is it true that the writer of the DMC3 mangas was a yaoi mangaka?

If so that explains a lot. Like how Vergil seems to dismiss that girl and seems to speak of his brother as if their a divorced couple, Dante's chest and pecks having a bit too much detail, and there hardly being any significantly badass female characters doing cool things. Just a girl who was selfish and wanted to be a grown up too fast, and Lady who was still a regular girl named Mary.

Oh yeah, and the human women who was viciously cut in half by Vergil for a freakin' book, and the whores.

The guy who wrote the DMC3 manga was Noboru Sugimori (wow I think I got his name right without having to look him up). He wrote the plot and story for DMC1 (with some of Kamiya's help but it was mostly him though) and he even wrote some of the screenplay/scenario for the old Resident Evil games.

So I doubt he was a yaoi mangaka....now the artist (who drew the panels and sh*t) on the other hand (whose name escapes) probably is.

Dante Redgrave

Son of Sparda
The WOMAN who was artist-writer of the DMC3 manga was actually Suguro Chayamachi, who is well known for doing mostly Yaoi Manga, yes. It's why Dante and Vergil looked a lot more effeminate as well in the art design

Top Bottom