• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Is there hope for a Devil May Cry 5?

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
11271158_850662095027320_295848587_n.jpg

"New Devil May Cry reveal trailer"?! Hmmm... says "no number after it" though...

It's just rumor so take it with a grain of salt.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Ok took a screen of part of the pic. The image was already in very low res so sorry for quality. Anyway, look at the first line.

2d82bgm.png

There is more stuff in the original pic, also involving a statement from the author saying that he works in the E3 production and leaked this content.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
I've said it before but it would be amusing if it was a remake of DMC1 (hence why no number).

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
No number after the title huh?It would be freaking hilarious if it was another reboot.

People would riot outside their studio. It was already a crappy decision in 2010, it would be a crappy decision now.

berto

I Saw the Devil
http://www.geeksnack.com/2015/06/04...cer-hideaki-itsuno-will-be-present-at-the-e3/

But to be honest I think it's actually for Dragon's Dogma Online. I'm not getting my hopes up this year not even for a next gen port of the previous games.

Ok took a screen of part of the pic. The image was already in very low res so sorry for quality. Anyway, look at the first line.

2d82bgm.png

There is more stuff in the original pic, also involving a statement from the author saying that he works in the E3 production and leaked this content.
I think it says 'revival trailer.'

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.

2d82bgm.png

I'm more interested in Rockstar's new open world game. Maybe we'll find out whatever the frick "AGENT" is or maybe it's another Red Dead.

I hope it's another Red Dead. Please, let it be another Red Dead.

Judge

Its likely DMC5 is next. Which is good news for the fans of the previous game, DMC4.

berto

I Saw the Devil
Guillermito is going to be talking at Sony and Bethesda. Guillermo might still want to make a horror game. Would he go for Evil Within?

berto

I Saw the Devil
Itsuno isn't working on DDO.
Yeah, I just heard. Still, I refuse to get my hopes up. This happened last E3 and I'm tired of waiting and getting disappointed. I rather be pleasantly surprised than constantly let down.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Guillermito is going to be talking at Sony and Bethesda. Guillermo might still want to make a horror game. Would he go for Evil Within?
The Evil Within sucked. He announced a project called In-Sane a long time ago, maybe he's bringing that back.

Top Bottom