• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Is it still coming?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haven

Devil May Cry's a Rockin Baby!
Dante Aseroth;92552 said:
They just aren't made for such little screens you can carry everywhere. Resident Evil and Devil May Cry are games that are made for big screens, that's all.

Well Resident evil did go on the DS, and I enjoyed it ^_^. Also i've heard that there's a Devil may cry on mobile :O.

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
If they do it needs to be 100% dedicated to giving us answers about Nero. I wouldnt want to even think about Dante in a PSP DMC. Just a plot hole filler will do fine:p.

Sparda™

^ If they are to make a filler, I'd recommend a side-game available on next-gen consoles. Plus, Devil May Cry isn't a Sony exclusive anymore.

Haven

Devil May Cry's a Rockin Baby!
Dante Aseroth;92638 said:
Plus, Devil May Cry isn't a Sony exclusive anymore.

Well splinter cell was never a playstation game but they released one for PSP ^_^.

Sparda™

You're talking about Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Essentials. That game had nothing to do with the game's storyline at all. It made a controversy. The game received a rating of 5.8, which sucks. That's why I don't wanna see Devil May Cry on the PSP, and Capcom is smart enough to put It there.

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014
That would be great but first I want it on PS3 but anyway it will be smooth to play DMC in the car^^

Koemi

half-breed
pulled from DMC fanboy site:
Jul 05 2008 'Devil May Cry series' listed on Capcom PSP release calendar

We've seen Dante sit proudly atop many things; piles of enemies, thrones and building tops, to name a few. Now we can add "Capcom release calanders" to that list, as Devil May Cry for PSP is currently resting at the top of Capcom Japan's recent and future games list. Sure, there's no release date attached and the game was discussed by Capcom way back in June 2005, but we heard a rumor only last September that the game will definitely release at some point.

But we're talking about Capcom, and you know what I mean by that. Anyway, we'll see ^_^

Nether Realm

L in all ways but 1!
I hope they do make a new DMC on the PSP! It would be great to be able to play one of my fave games on holiday or in the car!

Devil Hunter 95

Supreme Trickster
i agree with Sparda on this one. Devil May Cry does not need on the psp, because almost everything on the psp has a low rating. kinda makes ya wish FF7: Crisis Core was for the PS2 huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom