• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Is it still coming?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haven

Devil May Cry's a Rockin Baby!
If capcom don't want to make a DMC portable, then it might be made from another company like daxter was and god of war: chains of olympus.

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
I would love a DMC PSP but i think that (if it was allowed by nintendo) a DS version should be made, as the controls are similar, but the touch screen could be devatsting

Zem

never the DS just can't support it. it would be slow blocky & ugly, the best looking games on the ds are eqivalent to the best looking games on th nintendo 64. a DMC for DS should never ever happen (as much as i love the DS)

Rend

Necromancer
true i love my ds, but DMC for it? would it play like ninja gaiden DS? or would it be a 2d game like castlevania, psp would be the best platform for a handheld DMC game

Keaton

Premium
SolGilgamesh;77578 said:
The way I'm seeing it, a 2D DMC game would end up looking a lot like Castlevania. *Shrug*

Is that a problem?
The Castlevania series...such as Dawn of Sorrow and...the other DS one play wonderfully!

The gameply would be speedy and for the PSP the visuals and sound would work really well.

Personally I would prefer a 2-D DMC for PSP rather than a 3-D game that I will be saying...all the way though "i wish this was on my XBox360 instead... ^_^

SolGilgamesh

Keaton;77621 said:
Is that a problem?
The Castlevania series...such as Dawn of Sorrow and...the other DS one play wonderfully!

The gameply would be speedy and for the PSP the visuals and sound would work really well.

Personally I would prefer a 2-D DMC for PSP rather than a 3-D game that I will be saying...all the way though "i wish this was on my XBox360 instead... ^_^

Nope. No problem at all! I happen to love Castlevania!
Just sayin' what it'll remind me of.
I'd still prefer a 3D one just because it'll feel more like DMC to me... but if it came out 2D, ever, i'd love to try it out.

Keaton

Premium
IMO a 3-D game will deserve to look and play the best it can, and that would be on the next gen consoles and PC.

If it was 2-D the gameplay would still be awesome and it would allow for some nice anime style sequences too ^___^

Sparda™

It won't come out.

Hiroyuki Kobayashi has stated clearly in an interview when Devil May Cry 4 was about to be released, that Devil May Cry and Capcom aim for the big screens.

Sparda™

They just aren't made for such little screens you can carry everywhere. Resident Evil and Devil May Cry are games that are made for big screens, that's all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom