• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Is DMD mode harder?

june34

For me DMD mode seemed abite harder in DMC4 then DMC3, what do you guys think^_^:huh:

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Not even close, I defeated the whole thing in 2 days.
DMC3's DMD was hellish. I mean, remember Vergil 3 in DMD, the guy isn't only fast/strong/etc he even regenerates vitality. Definitely WAY stronger than all DMC4 bosses^_^

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Tony_Redgrave;69192 said:
Not even close, I defeated the whole thing in 2 days.
DMC3's DMD was hellish. I mean, remember Vergil 3 in DMD, the guy isn't only fast/strong/etc he even regenerates vitality. Definitely WAY stronger than all DMC4 bosses^_^

I believe he still regenerates vitality in a fast rate no matter waht difficulty...on top of all,all demons in DMC 3 has their own Devil Trigger...:O

this sux man...

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Chaos Master;69200 said:
I believe he still regenerates vitality in a fast rate no matter waht difficulty...on top of all,all demons in DMC 3 has their own Devil Trigger...:O

this sux man...

Yes he does it in every difficulty. DMD only alters how powerful he is (one combo from him and you're nearly dead), the fact that he has way more hit-points and that he uses Summoned Swords.
It was my mistake.^_^

II Regicide II

The Greatest
yea and every difficulty was upped by one
our normal was japans hard and by seeing how easy dmc4 is it was prob harder in 3
i never played dmd mode in 3 i suck at life

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Fatal;69204 said:
yea and every difficulty was upped by one
our normal was japans hard and by seeing how easy dmc4 is it was prob harder in 3
i never played dmd mode in 3 i suck at life

nah...:lol: if you try playing that difficulty,you are daredevil,if not,you are clever...:cool:

Omega-Time2Die

Lets Dine in Hell...
I may be the only one here - but i completed DmD in DMC3 with both Vergil and Dante, although I found it easier than DMC4's DmD mode...

Maybe I just played DMC3 more and got more proficient with it, but thats just my opinion...

At the end of the day it might be...

Cerberus Pwnz Gilgamesh...;)
Anyone Agree...? :cool:

TJBurton

Ya DMD seems harder in dmc4 to me aswell, dante seems different in DMC4, in DMC3 i found combos was easier to pull off but i could be wrong. If your wondering why i dont have the DMD achievements, its because i completed it on my mates profile

Top Bottom