• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Is DMC4 messing with your personal life?

june34

im just wondering is DMC4 causeing you to have troubel sleeping or any other problem?:D :huh:

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
I naturally have problems with sleeping, but lately I have had DMC related dreams.

It was a horrible combination of tylonal PM, pokemon, and reading too much on DMC. <3

june34

that sounds scary, iv been sleep walking and acting like im holding a controler in my hand, my room mate even said iv been talking about diffrent was to bet the second dante fight while iv been walking -_-

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
It was a DMC/Pokemon fan's worst nightmare. Thankfully, there were no snorelaxes.

Videogames don't change my additude or make me act weird, but I have the most batsh*t insane dreams.

heatlancer

1# Trickster
june34;66765 said:
that sounds scary, iv been sleep walking and acting like im holding a controler in my hand, my room mate even said iv been talking about diffrent was to bet the second dante fight while iv been walking -_-

lol..

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
Yeah I have a marketing plan due Tuesday and I haven't even started working on it yet. DMC is really consuming my sleep time as well.

EmotionsUntold

Unloved Someone
... ima girl... but anyways, ahahaha. i also notice that when i try to focus on my homework or something there's an annoying little voice there going "play DMC4... play DMC4" :lol:

Devil Leon

Devil Hunter
DMC4 messed with my life more *before* release. I was so excited I could barely go a day without pining for release to come faster.

Games generally take up a lot of my time, so some people could say its 'messing' with my personal life, but I enjoy it and I dont intend to give it up. So nothing out of the ordinary, now.

Slayer-Dante

Devil Hunter
Yeah, I get a little trouble. I got the game on a Sunday, so I can only play one or two missions a day which agrivates me. Today I swam 2,560 feet I think and my head hurts insanely because I must've been holding my breathe too much. Playing it makes it hurt more. So I only got one mission done today.

darkninjax123

Assassin
lol oh yah when i was at school i started shaking all my friends and saying"dmc4 comes out today!!!!" on the release date and now they are always playing it cause i buged them about it like everyday lol

DarkHuntersInc

I've only had two issues. The first was a dream I had a couple nights before the release where I fought Dante and naturally got cut to pieces. And for the first two nights I played into about 3AM.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
The opposite. It's a lifesaver. Since Thursday my laptop was dead, and I had nothing to do. (DMC4 came at last Friday here). And since Saturday I was/am sick and bound to stay at bed. So DMC4 was my best mate during these sad events:lol:

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
darkninjax123;67000 said:
lol oh yah when i was at school i started shaking all my friends and saying"dmc4 comes out today!!!!" on the release date and now they are always playing it cause i buged them about it like everyday lol

Dude I did the same thing! XD I kept bugging my friend all day going, "4 hours left!...2 hours left!...30 minutes left! 15 minutes left!" (Till school's out and I can go get it)

darkninjax123

Assassin
Vergilissexy;67480 said:
Dude I did the same thing! XD I kept bugging my friend all day going, "4 hours left!...2 hours left!...30 minutes left! 15 minutes left!" (Till school's out and I can go get it)

lol i was doin that too at school i even went to the local gamestore called gamecrazy during lunch and skiped my 5th period to play it lol

Top Bottom