• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Is dante cute or hot?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osaka

trollololol
Hot, obviously.
And I agree with the person on the other page about there being nothing wrong with him being a bit of eyecandy for us ladies (and some guys of course.)

Sparda™

Osaka;219073 said:
Hot, obviously.
And I agree with the person on the other page about there being nothing wrong with him being a bit of eyecandy for us ladies (and some guys of course.)

Why does your profile say that you're a male?! :lol:

Meg

Rock_Is_Not_Evil812;222386 said:
Well i think that dante is more hotter than nero!

Nero has kind of a baby face. Even in DMC3 when Dante's around the age Nero is in 4 he looks older than Nero.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
The depressing thing is, whilst I love DMC, if I met Dante in real life he'd be precisely the person that I'd love to punch in the face. :lol:

Osaka

trollololol
Angelo Credo;222525 said:
The depressing thing is, whilst I love DMC, if I met Dante in real life he'd be precisely the person that I'd love to punch in the face. :lol:

Yeah, then you'd end up dead for that insult (either by him punching you back or from the rabid fangirls lol. )

MetalCookie

Sister of the Creed
Dante in DMC 1 and 2 looked like he'd just had plastic surgery, lol xD

He looked way more hotter in DMC 4. *fangirl scream*

Osaka

trollololol
I thought dante was actually quite ugly in DMC. But as soon as I saw 2's cover I was hooked. xD

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
Osaka;222878 said:
I thought dante was actually quite ugly in DMC. But as soon as I saw 2's cover I was hooked. xD

Me too *stares at her av* :wub:

Although I didn't think he was ugly in the first game, I just thought he was a cool, demon killing character.

The depressing thing is, whilst I love DMC, if I met Dante in real life he'd be precisely the person that I'd love to punch in the face.
lol

I know what you mean - the fangirl in me says he's pretty, but in the 4th game he can be annoying.....ok actually no he's very annoying, but he's in a game so it's ok, irl I'd like to see you punch him in the face! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom