• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Is Dante british? no please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ToCool74

"Fair" DmC Skeptic
Premium
Storm Silves;299227 said:
It's in keeping with the Brit punk stereotype. They commonly have a British flag on some part of their apparel, but from the trailers I've seen, Dante doesn't have an accent.

This post describes it best ^^^

Its a certain troubled youth stereotype that NT has made known that they are trying to pull off for this new Dante.

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
LordOfDarkness;299326 said:
Completely agree.

Besides, I couldn't care where Dante is from. As long as he's cool.
Word.

Those British accents are pretty cool though. Hell, I try to emulate it so I can pick up girls. :lol:

I wouldn't mind Dante being British...its just his appearance overall...my god wtf is Capcom and Ninja Theory thinking? I know I'm beating a dead horse but....man....

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
*facepalm*

The British accent doesn't really exist anymore. Britain is made up of many different accents... *thinks of a cornish sounding Dante :lol: *

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
^ Or Scottish - or even better, an Irish sounding Dante. OMG :wub: :wub: That would melt me on the spot :wub:

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
doesn't really matter to me if he is british because Eva, his mom could technically be from anywhere and giving him a back ground might give him a stake in the world.
For some reason i could see him being irish

Darkstar Darin

The Badass In Black
Vergil'sBitch;299354 said:
*facepalm*

The British accent doesn't really exist anymore. Britain is made up of many different accents... *thinks of a cornish sounding Dante :lol: *

all of a sudden i really want some Cornish hen...

cheezMcNASTY

Entertain me.
Premium
kind of like what DT said... i just figured he looked like he'd been modeled after Sid Vicious, so it was just following a design theme.

unless you hate the UK i don't really see why it would a problem.

for the record: i am not nor have i ever been to the united kingdom.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
^IMO you're not missing much
And i agree about 'hating the UK' thing.

*Thinks* an irish sounding Dante? :lol:

~Yamato slasher~

"Die" = vergil
hey look what i found its Hideki kamiya( creator of the original DMC) he was into the rock punk movement too.
0000p3e7

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Vergil'sBitch;299354 said:
*facepalm*

Or a Liverpudlian Dante. Or a Brummie Dante... >_>

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
~Yamato slasher~;299484 said:
hey look what i found its Hideki kamiya( creator of the original DMC) he was into the rock punk movement too.
0000p3e7

ROFL!!!
Dude! Where did you find that photo? Ha ha ha XDD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom