• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Is Capcom Trying To Say Something Here?

Do you agree with me?

• YES

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • No

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Who Cares?

Votes: 18 62.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

SexyBoy2

Let's Dance Baby!!!!
i agree. when we look at it logically, nero was popular because he was new, and he had the db. his weird arm got so much attention, so i bet if they made a long haired character. that their long hair would get a lot of attention too. plus, as it is original it would boost sales i reckon.

this is just my opinion. so no one better say anything mean about it :p

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
Definitely...i 110 percent agree with u...Nero was new...it made him popular...he had a new design...and now it's time for a little changeup in creation

Kite

Shadow DMC Player
of course i said yes i totally agree with you guys!
but there are a lot of discrimination in games and like you guys said there really are no long haired guys

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Yes - 6
No - 0
Idc- 5

At least nobody is against this :lol:

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
That's right...and thanks for agreeing...more people need to read this and express their opinion...cmon people..ur voice won't be heard unless u speak up

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Considering that in most things, there is always bound to be someone who disagrees. Out of 11 people who have voted, no one has voted no yet. And more have voted yes than that who have voted that they don't care. So more are in favour for this, so this is going well. We just need a few more people. Like, 20 something yes' :)

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
I'm afraid I must take an approach of ennui towards this.
This is very common, and easy to do. Obviously they want to keep character design simple.

A.$h!nati

$mok!n $!ck $tyle!
you want to know my opinion

WHO CARES!

I really don't care about the haircut i mean if there is character with a long hair in the next game it makes no difference cuz at last the story about the sparda twin (Dante,Vegil). but the game will suck if they change Dante or Vergil or Nero's Haircut.

and by the way what happened to your gamercard?

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
"Who cares?" > me.

It's pretty important. There is a lack of originality in the characters in dmc. Nero broke the boundary, having slightly longer hair and the devil arm (DB) But I would like to see shoulder length hair.

shadow clone

sowrdmaster
nah, changing hair wont make the game more original. It would be cool to see a differnt hair style but it not somthing to im gonna worrie about, i just hope the next game has more loctions than going back through the same path half way through the game.

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
People...you who don't care are not seeing the big picture...a game is better if there is something different...you don't want to be playing a sequel that is exactly like the first game in every way..i'm not saying change dante or vergil or nero...they're fine..but there should be someone new who changes it up a little...I'm not talking about redesigning their old characters...those are fine...but there should be a new one who has a different hairstyle.....please..more people respond and vote....

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
It's been a month or so since i last posted here...sorry for the dopuble post...but really... more people should vote and respond...it's not a life or death situation..but it is important.

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
^No it isn't.

At least not to me, long hair does not make a character original. There are much more important things when it comes to an original character, like motivation, or story. Stuff like that.

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
It matters because it seems to be a form of discrimination...because it's assumed that guys with long hair are gay and since homosexuality doesn't appeal to the public so well, game makers will do everything they can to prevent the possibility. But they don't see that if you use the same design over and over, the games start to get boring.. I'm not saying that they are, devil may cry rocks, but if there is no changeup, people are gonna get bored and switch to castlevania or something.

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
^That is stupid.

Devil may cry has NEVER been discriminant against homosexuals. And guys with long hair aren't gay just for that. You are the one who seems to be discriminatory

"guys with long hair are gay"- yhea right.:dry:

You are making a big deal over something stupid.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Whoa calm down everyone, he isn't trying to say that people with long hair are gay :wacko: He is just saying that what exactly is the problem with having a long haired character in a Devil May Cry game? He is asking if you think it's wrong to not have someone with long hair, and why you think it. If you don't think it's wrong, then say why it isn't.

But I've got to admit, there seems to mainly be short haired characters in DMC (Excluding Arkham, as he was bold :lol:) I think it's quite weird, and I have no problem with seeing a long haired dude.

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
Thanks LOD.....good to see u got my back in this at least...people...i'm only saying they should change things up a bit....and i am not sayin that people with long hair are gay...i have long long hair...i'm saying that they are mostly percieved as that and are therefore greatly discriminated like that in games.....i don't remember many games with male characters who have long hair

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom