• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Infinite Devil Trigger...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sleeping Giant

Is there any special costume, code, unlockable or anything in DMC2 that provides Dante with Infinite devil trigger ????????

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
But there are lots of secrets that you can do whilst in DT. Like...you can transform into Sparda when you are almost dead. And you can shoot beams of lazers from your chest. So kool.....*heheheheheheee...*

Kite

Shadow DMC Player
KoRn_Dowwg666;14210 said:
But there are lots of secrets that you can do whilst in DT. Like...you can transform into Sparda when you are almost dead. And you can shoot beams of lazers from your chest. So kool.....*heheheheheheee...*

How Do You Shoot Lazers From His Chest?
I Don't Know How to do that but i'm not really that far in it well i did beat the game once but i don't really know how to switch to hard mode.

NaGa.ReVeNaNt

You can always go back to mission two :p. Go to the last room. Fight the enemies but DO NOT fly right away. Go to the green thing that replenishes your DT.

Sparda? You mean you fight your own father in m16?
No, what I meant is the mission is hard. About the Sparda is too strong, I meant when I use Sparda :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom