• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Impressive

Koemi

half-breed
^^ *fainted* well, look on the bright side, at least I wouldn't miss anyone when I do a drive and overdrive... and so is the pandora laser canon. using lucifer, then do a climax - that's gonna look awesome too ;)

^ yah, seems that way. the problem is: i already got the ps3 one and went as far as half-way in DMD mode... not gonna just give up that; but yah, once my paycheck is in, i'll definitely get a PC version and slash-and-dice my way through before school reopen...

Sparda™

dantexxlady;108760 said:
my benchmark test said is impossible for my computer to do stylish combo(i really dont care about the result)...but i can still play the game in very high settings...and i can do STYLISH COMBO!! have you played the lengendary dark knight mode?? is insane!!! and in my opinion i think that the pc version is cheaper than the ps3 one..and its definitely worth to buy! dont you think so?

I know It says it sometimes. It's BS. By the way, do you see the screenshots above?! They are from Legendary Dark Knight Mode, which by the way I managed to finish.:D

Koemi;108763 said:
^^ *fainted* well, look on the bright side, at least I wouldn't miss anyone when I do a drive and overdrive... and so is the pandora laser canon. using lucifer, then do a climax - that's gonna look awesome too ;)

^ yah, seems that way. the problem is: i already got the ps3 one and went as far as half-way in DMD mode... not gonna just give up that; but yah, once my paycheck is in, i'll definitely get a PC version and slash-and-dice my way through before school reopen...

Don't be so sure on what you say about Drive, Overdrive and the Climax.:lol:

But yeah, overall, It's great to have It on the PC...;)

Here are some new screenshots...:cool:

thescreenwillbefilledwizs2.jpg

mainmenuru2.jpg

currentrankingyo1.jpg

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
I gotta say this, the Angelos in the first picture of yours, the ones in the background at least, look very undefined, sort of lacking in texture.

Aside from that, I still hold the point that the PC version is graphically stunning, providing you own a computer that costs somewhere close to the price of 3 human lungs and your immortal soul, it needs to be bought, if only to justify the cost.

slapsus

dammit... u beat LDK mode and i cant beat mission 14 DMD without using health stars:|.. goddamn Faults get me just when im about to kill another blitz:(

Koemi

half-breed
hey, what about me!? i had 3 bars of health left when i beat that blitz you talked about. i thought i stood far enough but damnit! his last blast got me by an inch!! :dry:

Sparda™

Angelo Credo!

It isn't the game's graphics' cause, but the quality of the screenshot, poor.

Here's me owning the Doppelganger of Dante in Dark Slayer...:D

devilmaycry4dx920080724ca3.jpg

Zato-OW

King
I think any next gen game that will be on consoles and PC, the PC version will have the better graphics because PC is the ultimate console.

Devilishly Zane

Until I saw those screen shots, I never thought the health bar and such had that much detail.
Unfortunately my PC isn't capable of running DMC4.

revan17

Some screenshots I took ingame. Devil Hunter mode, DX9, all details max and Anti-Aliasing max, 1360x768 resolution. Looks really awesome on my LCDTV.

Top Bottom