• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Impressive

Sparda™

That's the least I can say after playing a little of Devil May Cry 4 on the PC. I got It right now and installed It...Insane!:D

I'd recommend It for high-end PCs like mine...(Benchmark Test: S)....:D

What are your impressions (PC Users)?!^_^

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Well, being round my friend's earlier today, he happened to pick up a copy, and with a hugely high spec computer, he booted it up and started playing...I literally smacked my gob at the visuals, how many enemies were on screen, it was madness.

That was also about the same time that I left too, because I wasn't going to sit around and watch a friend play a game I've finished so many times, regardless of how orgasmic the visuals are. :lol:

Sparda™

Bloody Palace with Dante...;)

bloodypalaceaserothxj9.jpg

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Personally, I think Devil May Cry 4 for PC looks absolutely stunning. Some of the best visuals I've seen in a long time. In fact, I also said that about Devil May Cry 4 for the Xbox 360 and PS3, but the graphics just look even more gorgeous when the game is running on a nice high-spec PC will a bleeding-edge nVidia / ATI graphics card and beefy processor.

Sparda™

devilmaycry;108249 said:
Personally, I think Devil May Cry 4 for PC looks absolutely stunning. Some of the best visuals I've seen in a long time. In fact, I also said that about Devil May Cry 4 for the Xbox 360 and PS3, but the graphics just look even more gorgeous when the game is running on a nice high-spec PC will a bleeding-edge nVidia / ATI graphics card and beefy processor.

Nvidia is much better!;)

revan17

I'm running it on all the highest settings with my not-so-high-tech PC; Athlon X2 (4200), 2gb ddr, Radeon HD3870. It runs incredibly smooth and visually is stunning, definetly superior to the console versions.

And to top it all of, I play it on my widescreen, 82cm LCD TV. Simply incredbible.

Koemi

half-breed
i am thinking if i should try it on my vista installed on an imac - intel 2xcore 2.4Ghz, 4GB ram, radeon HD 2600

any suggestions?

revan17

I don't know how the video card will fare on higher settings, but it's definetly worth a shot.

Sparda™

My specs....

Intel Quad Core 2 Q6600 @ 2.4 GHz
4 GB DDR3 RAM
Dual 512 MB DDR3 RAM 8600 GT NVIDIA SLi + 768 MB NVIDIA SLi DDR3 RAM
1 TB HDD

The game is running at...

1280x1024x32 Resolution
Anti-Aliasing x2
Texture Quality - Super High
Shadow Quality - Super High
Quality - Super High

.........:D

Sparda™

Sorry for the double post, but I had to show you guys a screenshot from Mission 6: Resurrection on LEGENDARY DARK KNIGHT MODE...It was taken while I was playing...:D

WARNING! IT MAY CAUSE HEART ATTACK!

thescreenwillbefilledwigu8.jpg

Koemi

half-breed
OMFG!!! o_O the graphic is yah, stunning, but i am more like petrified by the # of angelos on the screen... though it should be a bit better than 2 blitz on the screen....

but yah, i guess it's worth a try to get a PC copy then ;)

Sparda™

Koemi;108721 said:
OMFG!!! o_O the graphic is yah, stunning, but i am more like petrified by the # of angelos on the screen... though it should be a bit better than 2 blitz on the screen....

but yah, i guess it's worth a try to get a PC copy then ;)

It's normal having two Blitzes and sometimes three...in Legendary Dark Knight Mode...^_^

Sparda™

Here's another screenshot to keep you busy Mission 17: Adagio for Strings...:lol:...LEGENDARY DARK KNIGHT MODE!!!:cool:

thescreenwillbefilledwijb7.jpg

dantexxlady

my benchmark test said is impossible for my computer to do stylish combo(i really dont care about the result)...but i can still play the game in very high settings...and i can do STYLISH COMBO!! have you played the lengendary dark knight mode?? is insane!!! and in my opinion i think that the pc version is cheaper than the ps3 one..and its definitely worth to buy! dont you think so?

Top Bottom