• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I'm leaving for a while

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devil Leon

Devil Hunter
So, DMC4 was released today in Japan.

So, I'm expecting that before long (if not already) there will be floods of clips and information everywhere as the japanese work their way through the game.

So in light of this, I'm going to avoid all DMC related forums for a while - I'll get DMC4 next friday, and I'll come back as soon as I complete it (my guess is about a week, possibly less).

Its just the safest way for me to avoid spoilers, (and general information about the game) to cut myself off from DMC info altogether.

I might post on the Fan Fiction section, but that will be all.

Hope you all enjoy DMC4, I'm looking forward to coming back afterwards.

Ciao!

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
I understand avoiding DMC4 forum, but the other forums do not have anything for you to be spoiled by. Gaming Discussion for instance. ;)

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
demon slayer 69;65706 said:
yeah! dont leave all together that will suck...

but anyway happy demon slaying

I do understand him though. In about a week I hope I'll too have the game. Learning now things like who's the last boss in the game is a bit...
But that's is why I don't see the reason of leaving the whole place:p

Devil Leon

Devil Hunter
Yeah, I know, but its just the risk of seeing topic titles, on the main page and 'latest topics' etc. Just now I saw a heading about the last boss, and although it didnt spoil anything it put me on edge, lol.

I'm going to be quite busy anyway this week, I've just returned to university after the holidays.

When I get DMC4 I'll probably beat it within a week, so I should be back by the 15th at latest.

Speak to you soon - don't worry, I will come back!

Devil Razer

Drifter
Leon has a point and i think im gonna do the same now. As america get the game tommorrow. Ill be back tho probably smillin from ar to ear.

cheers guys

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I'm probably just gonna come on for fan fiction.
Dont come back to late though Devil Razer.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Yeah, I only come for the non-DMC4 forums right now. I feel SO sorry for the mods. They have to look at all the spoilies. D8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom