• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I'm Gonna Take A LOOOOOONNNG Break

MigsRZXAStylish

In a place where no one follows me. i Walk Alone!
Since I read Meg's "Goodbye for Now" AKA "I Need A Long Break" thread, time I say adios for now.

I too have the same reasons, but it seems that, due to the series' flaws, the fans riling each other up over DmC (and even DMC4), and Capcom's hasty decisions as of late...

I TURNED AWAY AND LOST INTEREST IN DEVIL MAY CRY!!! :(

Until Capcom makes DMC a better and more interesting franchise, then I'd be glad to jump back in the DMC bandwagon!

So wait up Meg! I'm going with you on leaving here temporarily. But we'll go our separate ways since we don't live in one country...

I don't come here much like I used to months ago...

So go ahead and sing to me this (I don't care if you sing this to me!):
Na na na na
Na na na na
Hey hey hey!
GOODBYE!

Alittleacorn

Smile it confuses people
:'( I'll miss ya MigsRZXAStylish...

glomp.gif

But chu ain't leaving without a hug first!

MigsRZXAStylish

If anybody is looking for me, I'm playing Command & Conquer Tiberium Alliances. I'm at World 78 (Europe) server and my alliance name is Fightes. I have both a GDI and NOD account.

:'( I'll miss ya MigsRZXAStylish...

glomp.gif

But chu ain't leaving without a hug first!

I'll hug you back, Acorn. BTW, shorten my name to Migs, would ya? I called you Acorn anyway...

Dark Drakan

Admin

We dont just encourage DMC talk here you know. :lol:

I dont even play any of the games and ive still been here for 6 years actively posting.

If anybody is looking for me, I'm playing Command & Conquer Tiberium Alliances. I'm at World 78 (Europe) server and my alliance name is Fightes. I have both a GDI and NOD account.

I have enjoyed the Command & Conquer series over the years though.

MigsRZXAStylish

We dont just encourage DMC talk here you know. :lol:
Thank you for the cheering me up thing, but it seems I lost interest in it...

I dont even play any of the games and ive still been here for 6 years actively posting.
Oh? I was in the assumption that the higher-ups here have played the DMC games, read the manga, watched the anime, read the novels, and all that!
I have enjoyed the Command & Conquer series over the years though.
Looking forward for the new C&C, the Generals sequel?

Time for me to strike that Forgotten Fortress located in the middle of the C&C world! For now, I need to strengthen my armada!

Thank you for the kind words, Dark Lord! Much appreciated. I promise I will make an impactful comeback! :D

MigsRZXAStylish

I have FF XIII and XIII-2 on mine PS3, and well Im waiting for ending of story these RPGs started.

I see. I only have XIII. I wanted XIII-2 only if I can get my hands on the only mandatory DLC of Lightning's Story: Requiem of the Goddess!

You may follow me if you like; let me do so before I say adieu.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Oh? I was in the assumption that the higher-ups here have played the DMC games, read the manga, watched the anime, read the novels, and all that!

Looking forward for the new C&C, the Generals sequel?

Time for me to strike that Forgotten Fortress located in the middle of the C&C world! For now, I need to strengthen my armada!

Thank you for the kind words, Dark Lord! Much appreciated. I promise I will make an impactful comeback! :D

A couple of staff are big fans but not all of us are, I am one of the ones who isnt. To be honest im not really a Capcom fan either (I know they didnt develop the new DmC though).

Im cautiously optimistic about a generals sequel as it could be great if done right and I hope to have a new PC to play it on next year.

MigsRZXAStylish

A couple of staff are big fans but not all of us are, I am one of the ones who isnt. To be honest im not really a Capcom fan either (I know they didnt develop the new DmC though).

Im cautiously optimistic about a generals sequel as it could be great if done right and I hope to have a new PC to play it on next year.

I see now...

I look forward for it too, especially after C&C4 was a dreadful and disappointing end to the original Tiberium series!

Adios, amigos! :)
Until we meet again!

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
Since I read Meg's "Goodbye for Now" AKA "I Need A Long Break" thread, time I say adios for now.

I too have the same reasons, but it seems that, due to the series' flaws, the fans riling each other up over DmC (and even DMC4), and Capcom's hasty decisions as of late...

Until Capcom makes DMC a better and more interesting franchise, then I'd be glad to jump back in the DMC bandwagon!

So wait up Meg! I'm going with you on leaving here temporarily. But we'll go our separate ways since we don't live in one country...

I don't come here much like I used to months ago...

So go ahead and sing to me this (I don't care if you sing this to me!):
Na na na na
Na na na na
Hey hey hey!
GOODBYE!

take care ill miss you bud

Top Bottom