• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I'm done here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
After years of following this forum and happily going about with you guys, I've finally decided on saying goodbye.

It's not your faults here, it's just I've grown tired of most of the fandom outside here, and it's just...I don't need anymore stress from stuff like that. so I guess until something interesting comes up (DMC5 or DmC2) I'm gone from this site.

Keep my memory alive then.

This is Dragonmaster2010, signing off for the last time.
tumblr_njz7jiT9nj1t3sxdco1_500.gif

WolfOD64

That Guy Who Hates Fox McCloud
SIGH...
Not everyone can withstand the frustration of dealing with the impending wrath of the Devil May Crybabies. It seems DMC attracts the same level of frothing, irrational cravens like the Sonic and Final Fantasy fanbases.

Oh, well. It was nice having you on the forums...I hope you find better favor elsewhere.

DanteSparda08

The mind is stronger than any muscle in your body.
You know what I understand exactly why DragonMaster is doing what they're doing because this forum has become full of idiocy, and to be honest!? The content in here is very toxic and it's quite frankly smothered by crap. Nothing has changed or matured and become a forum where people come together and have a proper discussion and grow as a community. And I may do that soon enough because it's come to a point where I don't even know what I'm doing here, and maybe another 3-4 months I'm hauling my posterior out of here as well.

Guys and Girls I love the people here but this forum has just become dulled out by lack of context and content.

VashTSB made me realise that this morning AND I have to leave here very soon, but I'm staying just a little longer and see if anything changes, and as of now I'm seeing no independant growth from anyone. People here have invested so much of their own time here that they've forgotten about their own lives outside this forum.

I'm not signing myself out just yet...but I'm leaving my notice right now for everyone to know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom