• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

im depressed...

bluedemon

DARK SLAYER
ok heres the deal...ive moved to a small town...ive lived in the city all my life and all my friends are there...i cant go out with anyone in this small town because there is nothing to do...there are plenty of girls but there is jus nothing here.. no movie theaters no nuthin. and i had to break up with my gf to move here...people get jumped everywhere at school...i can defend myself but for how long???? all i got are my guitar an my friends that live in a whole different city... i need help...:unsure: :wacko: :\ :(

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
Well. How far do you live from your old town? Maybe if you're not too far your parents will let you visit often.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
It sucks having to move sometimes, especially if you've had to leave behind everything you are familiar with. However, it's not impossible to make this work for you - if your friends are real mates then surely you can keep in touch via phone/email etc? Maybe ask your parents if a couple of friends can come and stay one weekend? Have you not made any new friends at school?

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Well, I've moved about 5 or 6 times in my life and of course I'll surely move again.
Just one tiny tip of advice since I'm not all that good with this kind of thing:p
1) Good friends of the past will support you and remain "true" to you if you do the same. If they do not, you're better off without them.
2) Don't be negative. It's the beginning that it's always difficult. No matter what try to see things from good sides.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
That's good advice - I myself have moved to a small town with nothing whatsoever to do in it and I used to live just outside of London so all my friends and family are over 100 miles away.

Like Tony says, try to be more positive - you can completely reinvent yourself if you want to seeing as no one knows you from before. That can be kinda cool...you can be anyone you want to be...

Blizzardmon

Hell Rasier
Like they said stay positive and just think of it as a adventure to a new place you might just discover something you never knew.

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Depressed... depressed... depressed... well, dont make yourself even more depressed. Just be like Dante, care-free. Like me too, plot on the guys that irritate you. Mwhahaha!!!! I am so evil...

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
"Change can make you happy 'cause it brings you something new". Doesn't anyone learn from Sesame Street anymore?! Man haven't watched that sh!t in ten years :lol: Really, change is good, you may have your memories but you just have to move on man, don't make yourself more depressed. I have had to go through more changes than I have making graphics, and that is A LOT believe me. Just take your time, I never liked moving from Birmingham to Essex but I had to sink in, for some it takes two seconds for some it takes a while so chill, you aren't the only one.

$JP

Supreme Ruler
Man, I haven't watched Sesame Street in like, 10 years, along with everybody else who's older than me, they've probably haven't seen it in like 15-20 years. So no, no one learns from Sesame Street anymore. We learn from life. As for your problem bluedemon, I've sorta been in this situation before. After middle school, I had to go to a completely new high school. I had to leave all my old friends behind and learn to get into a completely new enviroment. I had to start all over again. But, with time I made new friends and I have a new, better life now in my opinion. So, my point is that with time, you'll have new friends and maybe a new, better life too. Hope it helped.

The dark knight

The girls would be enough for me...as long as they didnt charge....:lol: :lol: .But seriously if theyw ere hot I would ask one out....eh that would keep me entertained.....for about about a week...LOL JK!But if they are hot...ask one out...and people get jumped???Carry a pistol or knife around with you.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Or not - let's not promote the carrying of weapons, here please. It's dangerous, stupid and in many cases illegal.

bluedemon

DARK SLAYER
yea ive made new friends an stuff but its still hard to adapt....idk but yea there are plenty of chicks jus no place to take for...you know....:\

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Geez, it must be hard, hey?
I would just stay in my fantasy forever.
Video games help, trust me, they do. Sad ones, yeah, hehe, but sad at times. Like the music Im listening too, it makes you wanna cry when you smile. Sad, yes.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Shouldn't be beating people full stop - I've never really understood the mentality behind battering each other...maybe I'm just dumber than I thought...

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
It has nothing to do with someone being smart or stupid. It has to do with how violent a person can be. There are people who enjoy violence after all..

Top Bottom