• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I'm a horrible, yet...

Status
Not open for further replies.

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
I'm friends with a guy named Eric.

He's a nice guy who transfered to my school, and despite how he looks he acts like a white emo kid.

At C.V.C.A. that's the last thing you want to be. Trust me, I saw one emo girl get jumped very very badly. I mean the ambulance had to come.

So during third period I was sitting in my usual spot the window helping Shanice do her world studies work that was left by our usual teacher.
He had been gone for a week, so everyone was running over the very scared substitute.

I called out to Kody (or as we refer to him "Big-Kody"), who then called to T-bird(Terrance) asking the same question I did, which was "Did you do the Algebra homework?"

He responded "No."

Eric who is also in my Algebra class by chance was about to ask me the exact same thing, but when he over-heard he quickly changed subject to proving a statement he made to me a day or to ago.

Eric claims he's emo, but I know from knowing him he's just trying to get attention. Personally I'm not a fan of the way some handle themselves when faced with problems.

There is no point in cutting yourself ( At least I believe that), see, I'm the kind of person if you **** with me I'm not gonna hurt myself, I'm **** you up.
And if I can't beat you I'm gonna give you a five piece extra crispy then run like hell.
Even if it like seven of them I'm gonna get in at least five hits before balling-up.

But anyway he came up to me and said "See I do cut myself!", and then showed me some of the most cake-ass paper-cuttish slashes ever!
That made me wanna **** him up (Even though Catrina got his ass later), but true to my nature as he looked at me I looked at him and said " While you at it, blow yo goddamn head off too."

He actually started to cry... Then me, Big-Kody, T-Bird, and even Shelton laughed his ass out of the class room.

He disappeared for the rest of the day. Maybe he blew off his head? Who knows.

Why'd I post this?
For the lulz my friends. For the lulzz.

And so you know my day.

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
Oh, Your from 4chan?

Your mother didn't deliver either. Instead they C-sectioned a newfag out of her fat ass gut, while she ingested small boys.

You should come to realize you'll never be better then me, and society will always laugh at your attempt to succeed because your only option will be to kill yourself in the end.

And enjoy your virgin years and very timely death because no one will ever love you. Your existence is meaningless.

Good day and GTFO new-fag!

I'm from 4chan bitch! I don't play that!

Sincerly, anon

Sparda™

BringerOfChaos;143725 said:
Oh, Your from 4chan?

Your mother didn't deliver either. Instead they C-sectioned a newfag out of her fat ass gut, while she ingested small boys.

You should come to realize you'll never be better then my, and society will always laugh at your attempt to succeed because your only option will be to kill yourself in the end.

And enjoy your virgin years and very timely death because no one will ever love you. Your existence is meaningless.

Sincerly, anon

Epic!:cool:

sWayZie

Oh, Your from 4chan?

You should come to realize you'll never be better then me, and society will always laugh at your attempt to succeed because your only option will be to kill yourself in the end.

Sincerly, anon

Who said I was from 4chan ?

2jh5hh.gif

2jh5hh.gif

2jh5hh.gif

Bandoor

Gosh Napoleon...
Boring story. No point, No "lolz"
It actually sounded like a teenage girl blabbering about her day, Gossiping about her friends.

Wanna know my day?
Well, I woke up in the morning. Played some CoD: WaW Went on these forums for a bit. Then got ready for drama class. Then road my bike 25 minutes away and got some firehouse subs before I went to class. Then I enter my drama class, Have a good time, and ride back home. Now here I am posting this.

Do you care? I didn't think so.

Nice attempt to make me laugh though. ;)

Edit- And what you said to sWayZie truly shows that your an ass, and have some sand in your Va jay jay. GROW UP, your gonna have people be honest sometimes. and that story was honestly fu***** boring. I THOUGHT IT WAS GONNA COME TO A POINT.

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
Oh, Your from 4chan?

Sincerly, anon

Ooooo, you served his ass.

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
Bandoor;143746 said:
Boring story. No point, No "lolz"
It actually sounded like a teenage girl blabbering about her day, Gossiping about her friends.

Wanna know my day?
Well, I woke up in the morning. Played some CoD: WaW Went on these forums for a bit. Then got ready for drama class. Then road my bike 25 minutes away and got some firehouse subs before I went to class. Then I enter my drama class, Have a good time, and ride back home. Now here I am posting this.

Do you care? I didn't think so.

Nice attempt to make me laugh though. ;)

Edit- And what you said to sWayZie truly shows that your an ass, and have some sand in your Va jay jay. GROW UP, your gonna have people be honest sometimes. and that story was honestly fu***** boring. I THOUGHT IT WAS GONNA COME TO A POINT.
What made me think that?
sWayZie just by what you said, how you said it, and that last post.

@At Bandoor:

Your point please.

@Esura:

Are you being sarcastic? :lol:

Esura

BringerOfChaos;143762 said:
What made me think that?

@At Bandoor:

Your point please.

@Esura:

Well EXCUSE ME fo tryin' ta be polite! :lol:

Bandoor

Gosh Napoleon...
BringerOfChaos;143762 said:
What made me think that?

@At Bandoor:

Your point please.

@Esura:

My point is:
I'm giving you my honest opinion, and I respectfully think your story was boring.
What got me mad was how you blew up at sWayZie for being honest. It show that your a total douche.

Esura

Yeah, the story was boring though. I only took intrest in this thread cause it was funny how BoC blew up at dude though. Yeah, overall, THREAD = FAIL

Bandoor

Gosh Napoleon...
I don't find him blowing up at sWayZie funny.
Because thats how this "Drama" starts. Someone has to go be a douche to a newcomer, then the new comer makes a thread and says: I'm leaving, people don't like me, and I'm better off at another forum.

And its just a big cycle of the same sh!*. Someone tries to gain a ego boost, they offend, get banned, join back, repeat.
If LoD, or who ever said exactly what sWayZie said, I'm sure Bringer would obviously not have detonated. I hate it when people treat others differently. What if sWayZie happens to be really cool, and he ends up being your best E buddy in the future? We'll you practically ruined that chance. ;)

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
If someone can actually provide me with a reason for the existence of this thread then I might think of re-opening it:p

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
On a side note - BoC you should know better by now. And Sparda, it was not something to quote and rep - not at all.

Warning added to Bringer's profile accordingly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom