• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

If you had a "real" Death Note...

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
They never elaborate on the place where Light goes for a reason. It's because they don't know themselves :tongue:. It's just one of those things that's easier and more fun to keep ambiguity to.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
There are a few alternate non-canonical endings and explanations that have fun with the possibilities but the canon never elaborates on it. Except with the MU sh!t which just means Nothingness apparently.

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
How about putting Brad Dourif & Don Mancini out of the picture. Devils like them deserve death!

seraphmaycry

According to this death note quote from Japan they go to Mu or sort of become it, regardless of using a death note or not. It applies to all humans after death, even holders of death notes : 死んだ後にいくところ、無である。Shin da nochi ni iku tokoro Mu de aru. It is said that the place after death is Mu.

Mu is a state of nothingness. So I guess that is what happened to Light. I don't know if that would be a punishment or not if Light was unaware. Light wouldn't even be Light if he didn't exist.

Mu sounds nicer then eternal torture or eternally be surrounded by annoying people who follow a very strict set of rules, heaven honestly sounds more like dystopia then anything else to me, and hell is even worse.

Not being aware of anything means i wouldn't even know that i'm dead or that i exist, i wouldn't even have a concept of time and i wouldn't be able to get bored.

so, yeah, death note for the win, maybe just kill people are going to die anyway, or people i hate, if mu follows then i won't be able to care.

S.F.W

King of Hearts
If you had a real Death Note.

- How would you use it wisely? (Never use it in school)

- Which evils of the world would you get rid of?
Criminals?
Celebrities that messed up?
Corrupted politicians?
Those who hurt Christians?
Those that have created horror films with serial killers?
Satanists?
Muslims?
Mormons?
Methodists?
Aetheists?
Agnostics?
Buddhists?

Use it wisely? LOL!!!
I couldn't care less about other people's religions. It wouldn't matter if they're an Atheist, Muslim, Satanist, or Christian. I'd put them all six feet under and move on.First group of people i'd get rid of are the douchebags who throw away trash in my friggin yard every week. I know all 5 of their names and seen all of their faces. Next, i'd get rid of the guy who always jumps me in line and gets the good food. There are other grudges, but they're even smaller ones. And just for ****s and giggles, I would think about making a End of Days/WWIII scenario . The usual madman, genocidal maniac type deal.

Oh the fun and terror I would rain upon this world.

Shin Muramasa

Metallic Stranger
Hmm, I would rather have a "Life Note". So, people who died too early or through unfortunate events like Heath Ledger, Martin Luther King Jr., Malcom X, Nelson Mandela - I know he lived a long life, but still -, Mahatma Gandhi, Amy Winehouse - don't know much about her, but I don't think she deserved to go out like that -, John Lennon, Michael Jackson, John F. Kennedy, William Henry Harrison, the US president who died in 31 days of office; and plenty of other people. Sure, they might have went out without regrets or in peace, but some of them could have done so much more. Heath Ledger could of had amazing roles in future films. MLK, Malcom X, Gandhi, and JFK could have done more for the world. Amy Winehouse, John Lennon, and Michael Jackson were still young when they died and could of created more music for fans. William Henry Harrison really deserved to have at least 2 years in office instead of 31 days; who knows what he could of done and how received he would be. Who knows since he died before he could do anything.

People like them always makes me wish they had longer lives while it makes me wonder how "evil", cruel, and unjust people are still out there. Those people make it really hard to justify whether they should drop dead or be forced to live with their sins.

seraphmaycry

You could end up like Szayelaporro when he fought Mayuri Kurotsuchi
With the exception of never dying.
Trapped in your own body, moving so slowly it seems you're not moving at all.
Unable to speak, you just listen to your own thoughts forever.

oh, damn.

that sucks.

i'd use it if i knew something crappy like totally wasn't going to happen.

otherwise, get it away.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
I see a bunch of other religions got added. Equal opportunity religious persecution is... still kinda missing my point. Btw, I wasn't being serious.

^_______________________^

Last edited:

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
lol That would totally be misuse.

Why? They deserve it for what they've done!

I mean that guy created a doll into a monster to scare innocent children! And the actor who played it scares me and all!

They are evil! EEEVVIIILLLL!!!!

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
7yy2wCP.jpg
WANT!!!! I WAAAAAAAAAAANT EEEEEET!!!!! GIMME MAH CHUCKY LUV! @.@

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
How about ridding the world of Jodi Arias & Rob Ford?

Still Don Mancini & Brad Dourif deserve death for the evils they put on children's fears.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I'd destroy it. Burn it, crush it, riddle it with bullet holes, slash it with a katana, anything that would remove it from the material world. Humans cannot handle, nor do they deserve such power.

The fact that I'm a slime jackaless in a rubber suit does not change the fact that humans can't handle or deserve the Death Note... >.>

Maxman

Hmmmmmm....... If I had a real Death Note

I would kill the persons at Microsoft and Capcom that got the X1 exclusivity for Dead Rising 3 :D

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
I'd destroy it. Burn it, crush it, riddle it with bullet holes, slash it with a katana, anything that would remove it from the material world. Humans cannot handle, nor do they deserve such power.

Agreed; Light Yagami was a perfect example of that; oh sure, it all started out good intentions, but then what happened? He got drunk off of the power.

No; no mortal has the right to make that call-though I suppose if it were used in execution situations, it might be different.

But that sucker would have to be locked up tight to prevent any of the prison staff from misusing it; and anyone caught using it to execute someone before their specified date (or anyone not intended for execution) should face the consequence of execution, themselves.

Otherwise, no; humans are too easily corrupted to wield such power-I can be one of the nicest people in the world, but I fear what I would do in a fit of anger, if I had the Death Note. O_O

Maxman

Agreed; but I fear what I would do in a fit of anger, if I had the Death Note. O_O
I know what you will do in Anger......You will kill the Pizza Delivery Guy who is just taking forever to deliver your pizza when your Favorite Show on TV is running out :3 and he JUST happens to arrive when the Credits Roll :3

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
I know what you will do in Anger......You will kill the Pizza Delivery Guy who is just taking forever to deliver your pizza when your Favorite Show on TV is running out :3 and he JUST happens to arrive when the Credits Roll :3

Lol! You sure that's not what you would do? ;) I honestly don't watch a lot of t.v. shows while they're on t.v. I look them up online. XD

Seriously though, if I had a Death Note, and I killed someone (say I was testing it out like Light did), my conscience would destroy me. I'd probably surrender to L in a heartbeat, and hope like hell he has mercy, or my execution is swift. I mean, honestly; if we actually found something like that, it's only natural to be a bit skeptical about whether it can actually do what it says it can, or not. So, what would a person do? Write down a name to test it out; most of us would just do it the same way we'd say "Bloody Mary" into the mirror as kids-without really believing anything will happen.

All the more reason for Shinigami not to test us like that, lol.

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Some people deserve to die but i am not god and can't decide who plus i am not a murderer and would never kill someone however i would throw beatdowns on paedophiles rapists and murderers no problem

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Cheers rebel and I reckon castration for paedos and rapists and a broken back for murderers is justice they will be alive but suffer for the rest of there life and no longer be able to carry on there crimes

Top Bottom