• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

If you could....

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
I you could llive in the DmC world what would you do or see, and would you want to meet anyone?
This can be silly or serious.

I'd like to go to the Virility factory for a tour and try Virility to see if it makes me trip out.Then I'd spend the rest of the time at the pier going on all the rides and finally I would go and annoy Mundus in his office until he got really mad and kicked me out. :p

ZeroLove

I would probably walk around, completely oblivious that demons are ruling humanity, just thinking Virility is some kind of energy drink and live my normal everyday life... Until the day all the demons suddenly pops up around me, because Dante and Vergil killed Mundus.

So... yeah...

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
open a business. You know, if the demons are as easy in the game, and I had demon killing weapons, I'll have a ball.

ReaperHunter

Follow me to Apex
Premium
i would probably get arrested, or join the order cuz i legitimately dont like everything that you have to fight
Energy drinks are bad, Bill O Riley is a tool, and Bankers are evil

S.F.W

King of Hearts
I would meet up with Dante and we'd hit up Liliths club. Smoke a few blunts, watch a few dancers (get to "know" some of them), drink a few drinks. Eventually, i'd help him turn it into his first business, "Devil May Dance" and we'd have demons and humans all up in eachother, dancing till dawn. We wouldn't discriminate, and people would come to accept demons and see them as equals on the dance floor.We'd be famous in the first few weeks. :cool:
Oh yea, can scrub demons drink human beverages?

XDmC12345X

#BringBackTheStupidFiles
i want to go to underwatch, flip off bob, knock that fat guy's can out of his hand and meet dante and tell him vergil is going to kill him.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
i want to go to underwatch, flip off bob, knock that fat guy's can out of his hand and meet dante and tell him vergil is going to kill him.
I think a lot of people would want to go after Bob. Maybe make a huge Bob hunting group and take turns smacking him down:p

And while we're on about warning characters....someone tell Lilith that trying to play happy family with Mundus is not going to work. >_< Also, I'd buy one of those portable heaters, put it near Lilith and see if she melts. I bet she would.

Onecrazymonkey1

I would join the Order and help Dante and Vergil or something. Or judt try and seduce them both.:p

You got style.. :cool:

Anyway I would probably tend bar at Lilith's club, steal all the booze and then maybe hitch a ride back to Dante's trailer for a night of combing and braiding each others hair as well as gabbing about past boyfriends. Afterwards I would skidaddle on out just before the hunter appeared. In reality I would probably get smashed by the Ferris wheel or something lame :ermm:

Tmfaria

Member of the Order
Honestly.

If I was Dante living in DmC Limbo City, I would have loved to make Dante and Vergil's home/mansion into Dante's shop, Devil May Cry. I mean the house inside and out was lovely. It would be awesome if they renovated the whole place and Dante could just chill in that huge mansion with Kat and have a section of the mansion dedicated to his shop. :D

Possible idea for DmC 2? :shifty:

Top Bottom