• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

If you could be a devil hunter???

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
If you could be a devil hunter what would be your name?, what would your abilities be? what would be your weapons of choice? what kind of demon family would you desend from? what would your DT(devil trigger, or transformation be similar too? what kind of clothing would you wear? would you have a catch phrase? etc etc etc lol im hoping to see some real creative answers but since its my thread ill go first(btw feel free to post pictures if you have drawn anything similar to this thread)

If i was a devil hunter

My name would be: Vlad Strife
My abilities: Strength, speed, agility accuracy(basic devil hunter skills)(also the ability to manipulate and control and amplify my own blood)
Weapons: Pistol(something simplar to blue rose and ivory combined)and a katana
Demon family: blood demons/vampire just for kicks(no not a twilight fan)
DT/Transformation:i would use my blood to cover my whole body and harden it(like greed from fullmetal alchemist) but i would also include a blood cloak or cape which would attack while im attacking as well(kind of like nero's dt)(So basically i would look like spawn(except crimson body with a darker coloured cape)
Clothing: i would wear something like ryu hyabusa's normal outfit in Ninja gaiden 3 his black suit with no sleves i would have a longer black scarf and a short leather sleveless jacket)
Catch phrase: Lets Dance

IncarnatedDemon

I would have a high frequency blade. With highest possible quality.
To ensure even easier cutting of demons.
It would be sorta like Alastor, but it would be so sharp that you can cut through iron metal without any injury to the blade.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
If I was a Devil Hunter;

This look;
Alex_Mercer_jacket__20635_std.jpg

Plus this sword;
vergil_s_downfall_by_dart_a-d5xnwlw.png

Plus these guns
33989-19057-1.jpg

Plus this thought process;
cropped-anarchy.jpg

Equals;

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
^alex mercer would really be a brilliant devil hunter

as for me jokes aside i would have the name nomad. I would be a cambion from a fire demon father and human mother. My powers would be super strength agility speed and reflexes and of course fire control and fire attacks. My appearance would be black pants with combat boots with straps and a knife slot , a black top with plating that is zipped up and a black sleeveless coat with a hood. I would have long dark hair a beard and some small facial scars , and my arms would be covered in demon rune and tribal tattoos. My weapons would be dual serrated edged katanas some throwing knives and a modified pair of socom pistols. And my demon form would be like a man size version of berial from dmc4 with only 2 legs not 4 no tail and a more humanoid face and flaming hair

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
My name would be: Chloe Ryder/Claire/Master C
My abilities: stamina, giving demons the boot?
Weapons: faith, babeh. :cool:
Demon family:
DT/Transformation
Clothing: hoodie and jeans. Maybe sneakers. Probably barefoot. KYA!
Catch phrase: Game On.

I know it's not all that flashy, I read the description as 'devil hunter'. Didn't realise I had to actually be a devil to pass as one :/ Lady's not so I'm using that as my backup :p

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
If I were to be a demon hunter? My name would be Eden Noctis and my alias wold be Cheshire. My abilities would be strength, stamina, and speed. Weapons of choice are: a scythe and shotgun gauntlets. Family would be an old clan of demon hunters. Eden would have short black hair, reddish-brown eyes and light brown skin. She would wear a short skirt, black leggings with a white button up shirt with the sleeves rolled to the elbow and black boots.

^^ not the most fanciest, but it'll do.

MigsRZXAStylish

In a place where no one follows me. i Walk Alone!
Me as a devil hunter?

Devil hunter name: Earl Michael Gray Cruz (no relation to Soma Cruz, BTW!)
Nicknames: Azure Devil, True Blue, Mikee (his preferred nickname), Earl, Gray, Earl Gray (his hated nickname; I made a pun to the Earl Gray tea)
Melee weapon/s (Devil Arms):
Retribution - A claymore with a dark blue hilt and a light blue blade that is said when demons' blood is smeared on the blade, it flows into the bkiid red ruby engraved on the rain guard to increase its strength and release its contents a series of magical waves of energy.
Redemption - a fiery red hilted rosy pink-bladed OKatana said to purify the souls of the damned. One swipe; one save! (It's like Yamato meets Soki's Requiem sword's abilities). This sword was given to him by a beautiful shrine maiden who my character had fallen for in one of his trips. My character wanted to know how to kill demons without killing the human host. So this Miko gave him this sword.

Firearms:
Twin golden customized Desert Eagles called "Twin Gold Eagles" - a pair of powerful .50 caliber made to execute demons.
Customized HK416 - a Heckler and Koch HK416 assault rifle customized with a hybrid sight and underslung M320 grenade launcher
Customized Remington shotgun
Spiral - this armor-piercing sniper rifle was once Dante's;
FIM-92 Stinger - DMC2's Missile Launcher, but now it homes in on the locked-on enemy.
Appearance:
Heterochromiac eyes (right eye is green; left eye is violet) and blackish brown hair covered in a blue biker bandana.
Personality:
DMC1 Dante's personality. He likes to make fun of demons. He does not want to waste time much against one demon. He shows concern for his allies/comrades/friends; he worries for their safety, etc. But he is very individualistic, so he decided to stand out from the rest of the human race... by being himself! :D
Normal attire:
black sleeveless shirt worn over a dark blue trenchcoat with twin coattails with a long neck collar (similar to DMC2 Dante's neck collar). Dark blue jeans with a chain connecting to the belt strap on his left as it is connects to a wallet which is stored on the jeans' left butt cheek pocket. Brown knee-high boots worn over the lower leg parts of the jeans.
Devil Trigger form:
Translucent beam-like black angel wings attached on the back. Hair is longer and suddenly turns white (making a nod to the Onimusha series!). Rest of the body is a blue version of DMC2 Dante's DT except for the wings. Will also have finger machine guns and release power orbs (ala Sparda DT in DMC1 during Round 2 vs Mundus). Aura color changes depending on the Devil Arm used.

Short backstory:
Once an apprentice of Dante, this devil hunter now goes freelancing as such and made a better business than his former master. He understands Dante's constant amount of debt, so he helps him out by donating half his earned pay, which is more than Dante's usual pay. Unlike Dante, he is careful on what he is hitting on, so he never gets property damage and he values morality.

Preferred cuisine styles: Italian, Chinese, Japanese, Filipino, American
Fav dessert: cheesecake, chocolates (ex. Kit-Kat, Crunch, Hershey's), fresh fruits, ice cream (ex. sundaes, parfaits), milkshakes
Fav drinks: fresh brewed iced tea (he knows instant still contains a lot of sugar), booze (ex. beer, whiskey, tequila, cocktails; he only drinks on special occasions like his birthday), milkshakes,
Likes: High pay, his former master and close friend Dante, video games, trading card games (he is a master in Magic: The Gathering), board games, gadgets and gizmos, sports cars (ex. Mitsubishi, Ferrari, Lamborghini), sports bikes (ex. Ducati; he has a large black Ducati as his vehicle), weapons (be it pre-modern like his Devil Arms or modern and futuristic weaponry), give good advice, open-mindedness, freedom. his shrine-maiden girlfriend who gave him Redemption
Dislikes: demons, obnoxious trolling jerks (he got agitated so much he killed a human that offended him verbally), gaining weight, diabetes, bad stomachaches, getting in trouble, closed-mindedness, limitations by laws made by people, hard-to-get people. his girlfriend nabbed by demons

EDIT 1: Added favorites/likes/dislikes.

IncarnatedDemon

wtf?alot hunters.

Ill be a weapon seller instead.
Dont try to rob me though, i got a high frequency blade.

Anyway i sell high frequency blades, anyone want to buy one? There is no better weapons to slice a demon up with.
It's sharpness is 30x times of a normal quality sword.

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Me as a devil hunter?

Devil hunter name: Earl Michael Gray Cruz (no relation to Soma Cruz, BTW!)
Nicknames: Azure Devil, True Blue, Mikee (his preferred nickname), Earl, Gray, Earl Gray (his hated nickname; I made a pun to the Earl Gray tea)
Melee weapon/s (Devil Arms):
Retribution - A claymore with a dark blue hilt and a light blue blade that is said when demons' blood is smeared on the blade, it flows into the bkiid red ruby engraved on the rain guard to increase its strength and release its contents a series of magical waves of energy.
Redemption - a fiery red hilted rosy pink-bladed OKatana said to purify the souls of the damned. One swipe; one save! (It's like Yamato meets Soki's Requiem sword's abilities). This sword was given to him by a beautiful shrine maiden who my character had fallen for in one of his trips. My character wanted to know how to kill demons without killing the human host. So this Miko gave him this sword.

Firearms:
Twin golden customized Desert Eagles called "Twin Gold Eagles" - a pair of powerful .50 caliber made to execute demons.
Customized HK416 - a Heckler and Koch HK416 assault rifle customized with a hybrid sight and underslung M320 grenade launcher
Customized Remington shotgun
Spiral - this armor-piercing sniper rifle was once Dante's;
FIM-92 Stinger - DMC2's Missile Launcher, but now it homes in on the locked-on enemy.
Appearance:
Heterochromiac eyes (right eye is green; left eye is violet) and blackish brown hair covered in a blue biker bandana.
Personality:
DMC1 Dante's personality. He likes to make fun of demons. He does not want to waste time much against one demon. He shows concern for his allies/comrades/friends; he worries for their safety, etc. But he is very individualistic, so he decided to stand out from the rest of the human race... by being himself! :D
Normal attire:
black sleeveless shirt worn over a dark blue trenchcoat with twin coattails with a long neck collar (similar to DMC2 Dante's neck collar). Dark blue jeans with a chain connecting to the belt strap on his left as it is connects to a wallet which is stored on the jeans' left butt cheek pocket. Brown knee-high boots worn over the lower leg parts of the jeans.
Devil Trigger form:
Translucent beam-like black angel wings attached on the back. Hair is longer and suddenly turns white (making a nod to the Onimusha series!). Rest of the body is a blue version of DMC2 Dante's DT except for the wings. Will also have finger machine guns and release power orbs (ala Sparda DT in DMC1 during Round 2 vs Mundus). Aura color changes depending on the Devil Arm used.

Short backstory:
Once an apprentice of Dante, this devil hunter now goes freelancing as such and made a better business than his former master. He understands Dante's constant amount of debt, so he helps him out by donating half his earned pay, which is more than Dante's usual pay. Unlike Dante, he is careful on what he is hitting on, so he never gets property damage and he values morality.

nice write up he sounds cool

Top Bottom