• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

If Tekken 7 came after Tag T2...

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I doubt it. SC5's storyplot was more elaborate than any of the Tekken games'.

It was ather unfullfilling as it only focused on a few characters rather than giving us any insight into other characters like Ivy or mitsurugu.

I think it should be more like blazBlue as they gave you several different story modes, each centered on a different character.

ZeroLove

It was ather unfullfilling as it only focused on a few characters rather than giving us any insight into other characters like Ivy or mitsurugu.

I think it should be more like blazBlue as they gave you several different story modes, each centered on a different character.

Tekken's storyplot has been focused on Heihachi, Kazuya and Jin. The rest of the cast has had little to no importance on the storyplot. I agree with Blazblue though, it was one of the most elaborate storyplots I have ever seen in a fighting game.

ZeroLove

We're talkin' about tekken 7. They need an angel gene.

They had Angel in Tekken 2 and TTT.

angel-tekken2.jpg

angel-ttt.jpg

ZeroLove

She's another character that i miss... although her moveset was just Devil's in an angel costume :p

I thought she was boring, just an alternate outfit which serves no purpose now that Jun has died and is now corrupted into being that Unknown character. If you didn't know, Angel was supposed to represent the good in Kazuya which Jun sparked within him, an entity fighting the devil gene, but ultimately failed. And now the whole Devil character is part of Kazuya's moveset in TTT2 instead of being a seperate character. It would be weird to see Kazuya suddenly turn into Angel. XD

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I thought she was boring, just an alternate outfit which serves no purpose now that Jun has died and is now corrupted into being that Unknown character. If you didn't know, Angel was supposed to represent the good in Kazuya which Jun sparked within him, an entity fighting the devil gene, but ultimately failed. And now the whole Devil character is part of Kazuya's moveset in TTT2 instead of being a seperate character. It would be weird to see Kazuya suddenly turn into Angel. XD

I just thought they threw the Angel character in for 'good measure' and to 'balance things out'. I didn't know that she represented Kazuya's good side. And i thought Jun and Kazuya were a 'one night stand'... i couldn't imagine a man like Kazuya having feelings (like love) for another person when all the family seem to know is how to hate.

ZeroLove

I just thought they threw the Angel character in for 'good measure' and to 'balance things out'. I didn't know that she represented Kazuya's good side. And i thought Jun and Kazuya were a 'one night stand'... i couldn't imagine a man like Kazuya having feelings (like love) for another person when all the family seem to know is how to hate.

Well, according to the animé, though it's non-canon yet some of it has been taken into the main canon, Jun and Kazuya knew eachother as kids, but Jun thought him dead after Heihachi threw Kazuya out from a cliff (which he actually did in the main canon). Later when Jun fights in the Iron Fist tournament, she meets Kazuya again and sees he's alive, trying to stop him from killing his own father and stop the Devil Gene from taking over him.
That later turns into a romance between the two, but as you said, it might have been a one time thing as Kazuya is later killed by Heihachi. Jun became pregnant though and have Kazuya's son, Jin. Kazuya is later found by G Corporation and is resurrected by them. He is able to sustain his life because of the Devil Gene in him which is represented by his one red eye.

kazuyaexpression.jpg

Darkstar Darin

The Badass In Black

OH GAWD I LUV BLAZBLUE!! <3
jus got Continuum Shift Extend, only 100% 5 stories (excluding bonus chapters)

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
They really need to have a fighter from Brisbane, Australia. Someone who made friends with Jin. Someone who learned of the devil gene from his master.

Evil Nero

I'd like to see Jin back to how he was. Less of a killer with a hidden good cause, more closer to the personality of his mother, Jun, than his father, Kazuya.

Or bring Jun back and have the story about Jun fixing Jin's ways? That's on my wishlist anyway.

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
Yes Forest is back in Tag 2!

Here's what I see of fighters in 7
- Savate fighter who can see Steve Fox as a worthy rival
- Miguel needs to have a zipota style instead of brawling
- Brazilian Jiu-jutsu soldier who is a friend of Christie
- Gongkwon Yusul/Hapkido fighter who teams up with Hwoarang

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I think a plot with the characters being more connected with the main struggle would be best.

new characters would be a plus but avoiding stereotypes is a must.

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
New characters will join in. But for those old... must be replaced for the next generation.

- Marshall Law
- Wang Jinrei
- Baek Doo San
- Ganryu

Top Bottom