• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

If mundus Devil trigger could be accessed?

Would vergil go for mundus's DT?

• Yes, he would and dante using sparda's DT vs Vergil on mundus DT would be epic

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • No, Then who would be the villian?(Duh...it's vergil)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Vergil should rely on his own Devil trigger.

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters

aoshi

Hi,

If mundus devil trigger could be accessed like sparda's DT after opening the gates to demon world, would have vergil gone for mundus's DT than sparda's?

My guess is yes, since he only sort power and mundus DT would have served his purpose than sparda.

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
Vergil didn't just want power he specifically wanted his father's power. there is no way he would have any interest in gaining the power of his father's enemy. especially that of an enemy his father defeated. Vergil might not be as moral as Dante but he is still a Son of Sparda.

aoshi

isnt spardas dt substantially more powerful?

If we consider dante's reflection as sparda, then "Power" is their least attribute.Sure dante has gilgamesh and beowulff but uses them in a balanced way with other weapons and styles. Dante and sparda are very technical and not "powerful". It's debatable that wat would win in a struggle of power vs technicality. But mundus is a demon emperor who is an epitome of power. Hence i thought it would be more suitable for vergil to use mundus's DT if possible. Like nero, who is all about power and got to use yamato.

aoshi

dmc 2 dante has raw powe esp majin form how would mundus dt stand up to that do you think?

Yeah...No. I am talking at the time of DMC 3 which is a prequel to DMC 1. So events of DMC 2 don't really have anything to do in DMC 3. If we are jus going by animations and movesets, nero beats anyone in terms of power as a gameplay character. His busters simply obliterate demons. Not even dante or vergil have had such abilities. Yeah, I know there is royal guard release and real impact for dante, but they both require expertise in gameplay which is more technical than raw power. But thats not the subject of discussion. I mean , in the events of DMC 3, If mundus DT could be accessed, would vergil have a moral dilemma in choosing mundus DT over sparda? He did not mind going against his father's will in opening the gates to demon world. But in the end of DMC 3, He does enters the demon world with the words "this is our father's place". So IDK. If i were vergil, I would go for mundus's DT.:troll:

EDIT: Also, I don't get your point of a DMC 2 Dante majin form vs Mundus DT ?????Are you saying vergil should go for dante's majin DT instead of mundus DT????Okay, how do you think thats even possible since dante is in DMC 3 state?

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
i thought you meant dante in general not specifically dmc3 dante nd what i meant about dmc2 majin form was i thought that it would be stronger than vergil with mundus dt i took it up wrong when i read it sorry lad thats my bad

Top Bottom