• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

If DMC and DmC crossed over

Rayl

Pain and pleasure... I've got it all.
I'd like to see the different Mundus's (Mundusi?) talking with each other.

DMC Mundus: I HAVE A PLAN TO DEFEAT THE SONS OF SPARDA THAT OPPOSE U... STOP ****ING THINGS.
DmC Mundus: DON'T YOU **** WITH ME! I'M A GOOOOOOOOOOD

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
I'd like to see the different Mundus's (Mundusi?) talking with each other.

DMC Mundus: I HAVE A PLAN TO DEFEAT THE SONS OF SPARDA THAT OPPOSE U... STOP ******* THINGS.
DmC Mundus: DON'T YOU **** WITH ME! I'M A GOOOOOOOOOOD
I don't think those two would ever get along. They'd try to kill each other and the fight would be so extreme that the world explodes:lol:

Meg

I feel lke the entire game would be the two Mundas's trying to kill each other and the rest of the characters sitting there with popcorn going :troll:

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
I feel lke the entire game would be the two Mundas's trying to kill each other and the rest of the characters sitting there with popcorn going :troll:
That I would like to see. It would be like an epic flamewar of huge egos:p I'd break out the popcorn to see that too.

Yeah because DmC Dante and Vergil don't have big egos either. :p
The egos are so big that when they meet, the bigness will cancel each other out;)

Rayl

Pain and pleasure... I've got it all.
We can't forget Griffon would be there too, having no idea whose cock to be sucking on but having the time of his life anyway

"OH~~~~ TWO MASTER MUNDUS'S! I AM IN HEAVEN RIGHT NOW" shortly before they both turn around and smite him.

Either that or DmC Mundus would try and **** him too.

DmC Mundus: BEAR MY CHILD, BIRD!

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
Vergil was proud that he invented his patented encryption code (and still had time to learn the Iaido fighting style for demon-slaying) and made sure to keep his pride in check around Dante and Kat. He even asked nicely when seeking Dante's help.

Dante didn't care about anyone at the time, but it doesn't automatically equate to a big ego. Maybe he felt a sort of twisted pride from having survived being treated so badly by the demons in the first place.

It's the same pride veterans feel when coming back from war. They're not necessarily proud of what they've done, but they're still proud and grateful to be alive.

Top Bottom