• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

If Capcom decided to remake Devil May Cry 3....

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChefNero

Dante Must Die.
and was ported to 360, PC, and ps3, completely updated graphics and better gameplay BUT was $80 (SE) would you still buy it? Would it be worth it?
[EDIT I BOUGHT DEVIL MAY CRY 3 SE HOURS AGO.]

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
If this time they didn't just paste Vergil into Dantes story and gave him more than one style then maybe I would think about it. But realisticly I would say no there is no point and it would not be worth it.

JakemJo

I'm not American, I don't know if it's much :] But if they would remake DMC3 then I would buy it for sure. For almost every price.

Sparda™

ChefNero;179393 said:
[I haven't played Devil May Cry 3]
Anyways, is it really that good?

You haven't played DMC3 and you make such a question? Wow.

DMC3 is by far the best.

ChefNero

Dante Must Die.
Sparda™;179397 said:

DMC3 is by far the best.

I know, I'm pretty stupid. I've been watching loads of video's earlier if that helps. They have it for $8.99 [SE] at gamestop and I'm hoping to buy it soon.

Red

Sparda™;179397 said:

DMC3 is by far the best.

I have to agree. DMC3 is still the best in the series. Good gameplay still exceeds good graphics.

Keaton

Premium
Sparda™;179397 said:

DMC3 is by far the best.

I absolutly agree, I would probably buy any form of remake/port of Devil May Cry 3. If they improved the graphics etc and as mentioned above, gave Vergil his own story (not just Dantes) then I would happily pay double the price of a regular 360 game for it. Afterall, it would be well worth it, as a fan if nothing at all :D

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
Sparda™;179397 said:

DMC3 is by far the best.

Red;179587 said:
I have to agree. DMC3 is still the best in the series. Good gameplay still exceeds good graphics.

Speak for yourself good sirs :p
DMC1, good story still exceeds good gameplay.

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
^I'll choose gameplay over story and graphics any day.

Sparda™;179397 said:
DMC3 is by far the best.

Sooooooooooooo true

Why the hell would they make a remake? and yes I would buy it, but I would prefer if they concentrated on DMC5 instead of diving back into the past with DMC3.

Sparda™

MochaCub;180001 said:
Why the hell would they make a remake? and yes I would buy it, but I would prefer if they concentrated on DMC5 instead of diving back into the past with DMC3.

I agree wholeheartedly.

Because of the reason DMC3 is the best, It should remain untouched.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom