• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Ideas for DmC Nero

If Nero was to come back.....

• Cambion

Votes: 9 40.9%
  • Devil Hunter

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Your other ideas

Votes: 9 40.9%

• Total voters

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
How would you revamp Nero and Kyrie? I don't want that romance to fade and Kyrie should take over Gloria's spot as not only a caretaker of children but also a warrior trained by Credo.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Simplest way is to make him Dante's kid or Vergil's and bring him in a future game and set him up that way. Granted he wont be a contemporary of Dante or playable for a while but you could build him up like Rock Howard in Fatal Fury.

for people who don't get the reference, Rock Howard was the son of Geese Howard, the big bad for Fatal Fury who ends up being adopted by Terry Bogard the star of the series.

we first meet him when he's 7 and when Fatal fury 3 came out he was 14/16. He also became the star of the game instead terry bogard but we were okay with that because he didnt come out of the left field like Nero had.

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
Simplest way is to make him Dante's kid or Vergil's and bring him in a future game and set him up that way. Granted he wont be a contemporary of Dante or playable for a while but you could build him up like Rock Howard in Fatal Fury.

for people who don't get the reference, Rock Howard was the son of Geese Howard, the big bad for Fatal Fury who ends up being adopted by Terry Bogard the star of the series.

we first meet him when he's 7 and when Fatal fury 3 came out he was 14/16. He also became the star of the game instead terry bogard but we were okay with that because he didnt come out of the left field like Nero had.

Not sure of the idea in making Nero, Vergil's kid.

I'd like him to be something new. And with a little touch of Jared Nomack from Blade.

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Make him a bit like future trunks from dbz with different colored hair and a long trench coat and some revolvers

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
I'd say set him far away from Limbo in the city of Fortuna where demons aren't as dangerous. Kind of like a Prototype 2 like setting where there are zones within New York. The green zone being the safest, the yellow zone being quarantined and is used as a testing ground, and the red zone being full on hell.

With Nero, he'd be in Fortuna city, living his life as a normal college age guy, in between jobs, and trying to be normal. However after Limbo finally collapsed into the real world, his right arm began to change and now demons are coming after him. Nero must now travel to Limbo and find the wanted man "Dante" to get some answers as to what's going on and why all this is happening.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
That's a cool idea.

I think making him a human mutant would be an interesting way to do it as Limbo's fall could have had an adverse affect on humans.

Some end up physically deformed.

TerrorA

Don't mess with a Mage, bitch.
View attachment 912

The White suit for when he's working for the angels as an assassin, switches to the black hood when he meets Dante, discovers his parentage (Vergil and Kat) and begins working to protect humanity. His arm is

The first one (top left) , to match his original suit and to contrast the black suit

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
View attachment 912

The White suit for when he's working for the angels as an assassin, switches to the black hood when he meets Dante, discovers his parentage (Vergil and Kat) and begins working to protect humanity. His arm is

The first one (top left) , to match his original suit and to contrast the black suit
But that would be a bit too DMC-like.

His clothes would probably be a little more modern and less anime-like.

Alittleacorn

Smile it confuses people
If Nero was to come back, what would you see him as and what story to give him in DmC3?
Maybe the same set up where he was abandoned as a baby. Could even be the same thing as Dante where Nero grew up unsure of who he was or where he came from, but unlike Dante, Nero had a family that took him in and raised him, so he had some form of a normal life, aside from killing demons.

I'd like to think if Kyrie was in it, she'd still be a singer, either in a choir or some club or bar, and that's how she and Nero met because he used to go there every night or something to hear her sing.

If demons are now out in the world, Nero might be part of some team that went out to exterminate them, or part of a group being a Holy Knight like what he and Credo were. I don't see Nero one to sit back and do nothing when demons are around and people are getting hurt. But Credo would give him a hard time, while Nero would wind him up a little every once and a while with a joke or two, definitely XD

One thing I know for sure I'd like to see done would be Nero not showing off his demon arm too much. There was too much with the camera focusing on that thing, and though it's shiny and awesome, it would make sense he would keep it out of sight whether his arm was born with that way or it turned demonic later on.

But the hair, Nero could be born with it pure white, or it could do that thing where he has a good amount of it has hightlights, and the rest of it changes fully later on.

Although no screaming 'KYRIE' a bunch of times or crying into a pillow over his kidnapped wuv. Sure he can show weakness, but nothing too over the top :p.

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
Maybe the same set up where he was abandoned as a baby. Could even be the same thing as Dante where Nero grew up unsure of who he was or where he came from, but unlike Dante, Nero had a family that took him in and raised him, so he had some form of a normal life, aside from killing demons.

I'd like to think if Kyrie was in it, she'd still be a singer, either in a choir or some club or bar, and that's how she and Nero met because he used to go there every night or something to hear her sing.

If demons are now out in the world, Nero might be part of some team that went out to exterminate them, or part of a group being a Holy Knight like what he and Credo were. I don't see Nero one to sit back and do nothing when demons are around and people are getting hurt. But Credo would give him a hard time, while Nero would wind him up a little every once and a while with a joke or two, definitely XD

One thing I know for sure I'd like to see done would be Nero not showing off his demon arm too much. There was too much with the camera focusing on that thing, and though it's shiny and awesome, it would make sense he would keep it out of sight whether his arm was born with that way or it turned demonic later on.

But the hair, Nero could be born with it pure white, or it could do that thing where he has a good amount of it has hightlights, and the rest of it changes fully later on.

Although no screaming 'KYRIE' a bunch of times or crying into a pillow over his kidnapped wuv. Sure he can show weakness, but nothing too over the top :p.

Would you want Nero to be a cambion? Perhaps THAT can be the reason for him to have that demon arm.

InfernalOverkill

Mors Ante Infamiam
If they had to include Nero, making him a (real) Nephilim could be an interesting spin.

I don't really see the point in including Nero to DmC2 though. Donte is basically Nero as it is, albeit without the crying every couple of levels.

TerrorA

Don't mess with a Mage, bitch.
If they had to include Nero, making him a (real) Nephilim could be an interesting spin.

I don't really see the point in including Nero to DmC2 though. Donte is basically Nero as it is, albeit without the crying every couple of levels.

Misspelled Dante or reDante

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Roinpost: 529966 said:
Would you want Nero to be a cambion? Perhaps THAT can be the reason for him to have that demon arm.

If he is introduced in the reboot if the make a sequel they may not give him the devil bringer considering Dante as the grappling capabilities with rebellion when it morphs and its a reboot giving him the arm is making him the same as original Nero as that's what made him unique

Top Bottom