• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Ideas for a Bayonetta 3

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
Has anyone found any news about Bayonetta getting a 3rd game?

Still would be nice for a Lumen Sage to join in the action.

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
If there is a Lumen Sage, perhaps wield guns as Bayonetta does? A sword & a holy glaive as Balder.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I know it most likely won't happen, but I'd be down for seeing a rogue angel in the same vein as Rodin. Maybe a demon who was kicked out and became an angel.

Reign

Add dragons and the protagonist from Scalebound as a secret character or boss. That is all.

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
There hasn't been a Lumen Sage protagonist lately. So why not have one in joining Bayonetta against a new threat?\

We don't know the Lumen Sage's side yet.

Reign

OH OH!

Can it be on a console that isn't dead and has the potential of helping the sales of the series. The urm Playstation 4?

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
I know it most likely won't happen, but I'd be down for seeing a rogue angel in the same vein as Rodin. Maybe a demon who was kicked out and became an angel.

A demon transformed into an angel? Perhaps that'll sound like a good protagonist who can be a Lumen sage. Since Nero was human, his right arm turned into a demon's arm.

Bayonetta's both a witch & sage. Demon & angel.

But how with a protagonist like that?

Reign

A demon transformed into an angel? Perhaps that'll sound like a good protagonist who can be a Lumen sage. Since Nero was human, his right arm turned into a demon's arm.

Bayonetta's both a witch & sage. Demon & angel.

But how with a protagonist like that?

Bayonetta is not an angel because she's a sage. If that's the case then Ganondorf is a Angel.

berto

I Saw the Devil
Bayonetta is not an angel because she's a sage. If that's the case then Ganondorf is a Angel.
The affiliations to each give her the traits. It's in the game's archives in Antonio's notes. Umbran Witches are closer to half demons than to normal humans.

Reign

The affiliations to each give her the traits. It's in the game's archives in Antonio's notes. Umbran Witches are closer to half demons than to normal humans.

Interesting. If only I could've lasted long enough with the Wii U's controllers to enjoy Bayo 2.

-Continues to refuse to buy it-. lol

berto

I Saw the Devil
If only I could've lasted long enough with the Wii U's controllers
That is no lie.

I bought my copy of B2 back when the game became rare, after B got announced for Smash and was selling for $100 on Amazon. I spotted the game for $40 at GameStop and with a coupon I paid $34. Well, I decided to buy a WiiU for the game and told the guy at the counter that I wanted to try out the system. He gave me 7 days to return it and I played B2 for a pretty long while but by god I was hurting before long. That controller is not comfortable and my wrist were aching by 3rd day. I returned it the 4th and decided that if I was ever going to buy a WiiU I would get a Pro controller for it because that touch tablet sucks.

Reign

That is no lie.

I bought my copy of B2 back when the game became rare, after B got announced for Smash and was selling for $100 on Amazon. I spotted the game for $40 at GameStop and with a coupon I paid $34. Well, I decided to buy a WiiU for the game and told the guy at the counter that I wanted to try out the system. He gave me 7 days to return it and I played B2 for a pretty long while but by god I was hurting before long. That controller is not comfortable and my wrist were aching by 3rd day. I returned it the 4th and decided that if I was ever going to buy a WiiU I would get a Pro controller for it because that touch tablet sucks.

To be precise, I was literally asking Nintendo to make the Gamecube controllers compatible with Bayonetta 2. I will be getting Zelda for the Wii U, but knowing Nintendo, they'll probably sabotage it to where it's unplayable. :/

Did the Wii U gamepad become the "broken controller" when it came to Smash? lol. It gets zero love at get togethers.

Top Bottom