• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Ideas #1: DmC-2: The Lucia chronicle

thesupremejoyner98

Playable: Lucia(General Chi), Brigit, Matier(Commander Alpha)

Concept: This version of Lucia is a former general for Ernseto "Arius" DelRosa, now artist and part time demon hunter. The game involves her being hunted down her fellow mannequins, until the point where she finally decides to take out Arius and his plans in order to be at peace. She is joined with her room mate Brigit, a girl who comes from a line of witches, and the first mannequin Alpha, AKA Matier. The game play will kind of have free roam type of game play, while she travels around the city to get to story points, or she can get optional missions and find collectibles. She will also have to fend off mannequins during these segments as well. Yes, taunts are back, which will raise up your style rank

Lucia
eyes: green
hair: red
height: 5'11'
weight: 136 lbs
species: demon
type: Mannequin (Secretary)

Brigit
eyes: brown
hair: brown (dyed blue)
height: 5'8'
weight: 127 lbs
species: cambion(half human, half demon)
type: witch

Matier
eyes: yellow
weight: 140 lbs
type: Mannequin(Secretary)

Lucia's weapons:
Cutlasseer-a thin cutlass sword. shot-mid range, easiest to control.
Merciless- a black snake sword. long range, best for advance usage due to being hard to control.
Klyamoor- twin long swords that can connect to each other and spin around and make tornadoes.
Hand to hand- explains itself
Feather daggers- Lucia can throw magically generated daggers made with her own essence.
Cranky bombs- explains itself.
Golden year- a high speed bow gun which Lucia can use under and out of water.

Brigit's weapons:
Dirty hands- Brigit can use her sleeveless gloves to concentrate her powers and generate elemental properties to her fists
Vendetta-A Large sword that she can generate, which can unleash her inner potential
Zambak- twin axes which she can throw, freezing opponents
Blitz honey- A black and yellow desert eagle which can shoot poisonous bullets when upgraded
AK-Just die-OK?- A modified bayonet AK-47 which has a lightning element

Matier's weapons:
Valhalla- A Gun-sword that can shoot out light bullets and lightwaves, while also giving the player the ability to glide
Nosferatu- Twin slack bladed scmitars that can give the user the ability to envelop in their shadow and pop out to attack the enemy with dark waves
Feather daggers

Well, this is my idea. If you can give me any ides like how to improve, please let me know.

Last edited:

thesupremejoyner98

Tameem syndrome?
Sorry, should have worded that better. I'll edit it out.

I'd rather DmC2 be Dante exploring his angel heritage, but These are good ideas
Actually, the Dante angel thing would most likely be in something like DmC-5, where we got a grip on who's who in the universe. The three ideas that I have are used to establish the world and the characters in a more fleshed out way, mainly the cast from the classic games and how they transition into the DmC universe.

Last edited by a moderator:

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Playable: Lucia(General Chi), Brigit

Concept: This version of Lucia is a former general for Ernseto "Arius" DelRosa, now artist and part time demon hunter. The game involves her being hunted down her fellow mannequins, until the point where she finally decides to take out Arius and his plans in order to be at peace. She is joined with her room mate Brigit, a girl who comes from a line of witches, and the first mannequin Alpha, AKA Matier. The gameplay will kind of have free roam type of gameplay, while she travels around the city to get to story points, or she can get optional missions and find collectibles. She will also have to fend of mannequins during these segments as well. Yes, taunts are back, which will raise up your style rank

Lucia
eyes: green
weight: 136 lbs
type: Mannequin (Secretary)

Brigit
eyes: brown
hair: brown (dyed blue)
height: 5'8'
weight: 127 lbs
species: cambion(half human, half demon)
type: witch

Lucia's weapons:
Cutlasseer-a thin cutlass sword. shot-mid range, easiest to control.
Merciless- a black snake sword. long range, best for advance usage due to being hard to control.
Klyamoor- twin long swords that can connect to each other and spin around and make tornadoes.
Hand to hand- explains itself
Feather daggers- Lucia can throw magically generated daggers made with her own essence.
Cranky bombs- explains itself.
Golden year- a high speed bow gun which Lucia can use under and out of water.

Brigit's weapons:
Dirty hands- Brigit can use her sleeveless gloves to concentrate her powers and generate elemental properties to her fists
Vendetta-A Large sword that she can generate, which can unleash her inner potential
Zambak- twin axes which she can throw, freezing opponents
Blitz honey- A black and yellow desert eagle which can shoot poisonous bullets when upgraded
AK-Just die-OK?- A modified bayonet AK-47 which has a lightning element

Well, this is my idea, which as you can see, I am REALLY trying to avoid the Tameem syndrome. If you can give me any ides like how to improve, please let me know.
it be better if its set in a different part of the world like in Spain or the carribean etc.

thesupremejoyner98

it be better if its set in a different part of the world like in Spain or the carribean etc.
Actually, it takes place in many locales, the first is Lucia and Brigit's main haunt San francisco, then the Mannequin's new home Dumary isles, where her mentor, Matier will be to show her new moves and eventually be a super boss in the game where you can get a powerful weapon after you beat the first play through, and you can see some of the Mannequins you saved over the course of the game, then those countries will be visited as well, possibly as story missions, then finally, she faces Arius on his city island, Ourburos. Lucia in this game is rather upbeat, cheery, and positive, hell, one concept involves her dancing to some music in her earphones, then throwing some crank bombs at Pigeons, the lowest ranking Mannequins. Needless to say, she's much less tense than Classic Lucia, but she still does what needs to be done in order for her to be at peace. The idea I want to portray in this idea is Lucia's yearning for freedom, which is why you can free roam and parkour in this game a lot more frequently than in the other ideas. Oh and I left one thing out in the post last time, so here it is. The game's theme would be something lighthearted like "Tenderoni by Kele", as I think it portrays this version of Lucia's freedom the most. If you have a music idea for the game concept, please let me know. Oh, and it's been updated!

Last edited:
Top Bottom