• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Ichigo Kurosaki (Bleach) Vs Dante

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keaton

Premium
Ichigo Bankai would have a solid chance against Dante, but, Dante is a powerful Devil and has been battling enemies of great strength for far longer than Ichigo, and despite Ichigos natural quickness at adapting to the flow of a battle, Dante is known for his Style Changes and multiple Weapon Styles, which would dominate.

Afterall, Ichigo VS Dante, Dante would would win, imo. Ichigo Bankai VS Dante, Ichigo would probably have the upperhand due to the compression factor. However, Ichigo Bankai VS Dante DT...Dante would overwhelm him if you ask me, and I love Ichigo :D

Tawsie

Give Me More...
I'm not so sure. (If your up to date with the manga and see Ichigo's new transformation) Its a tough one to call. I would go for Ichigo now, a fully power Getsuga Tenshou would probably take Dante.

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
Keaton;160827 said:
Ichigo Bankai would have a solid chance against Dante, but, Dante is a powerful Devil and has been battling enemies of great strength for far longer than Ichigo, and despite Ichigos natural quickness at adapting to the flow of a battle, Dante is known for his Style Changes and multiple Weapon Styles, which would dominate.

Afterall, Ichigo VS Dante, Dante would would win, imo. Ichigo Bankai VS Dante, Ichigo would probably have the upperhand due to the compression factor. However, Ichigo Bankai VS Dante DT...Dante would overwhelm him if you ask me, and I love Ichigo :D
Well said.

Ten point, my friend.

Quentarus

Message me for steam details
Keaton;160827 said:

i agree with you every step of the way,
but im sure great two swords men, big ego, im sure they would become friends in the end IMO,

Gunslinger55

I'd have to say Dante, although during the fight Dante would probably get Deja Vu and ask Ichigo, "You sound familiar. Have we met before?"

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
OMFG the fact that I have to pick in between my 2 favorite things in the entire world :( :( :(. I'm going to go with Ichigo. For the fact that he is fast as sh*t in Bankai and even faster and much stronger with his hollow mask on. Dante is Strong and a Trickster, but he would not be able to keep up.

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
Ichigo at Bankai with his hollow mask on, and I think one Getsuga Tenshou might vaporize Dante.

Plus Ichigo has fought much stronger opponents.

@"NeRo"AnGeLo= Where the series is right now Ichigo isn't easily tired at all.

@Keaton= I don't think that Dante's devil arms mach up to Bankai and hollow mask. DT doesn't even do anything anymore besides a little more speed and power plus slow regeneration, where Ichigo's Bankai
Gives him super speed and Getsuga Tenshou and his hollow mask gives him even more speed, power and instant regeneration.

Keaton

Premium
kagemusha;163042 said:
@Keaton= I don't think that Dante's devil arms mach up to Bankai and hollow mask. DT doesn't even do anything anymore besides a little more speed and power plus slow regeneration, where Ichigo's Bankai
Gives him super speed and Getsuga Tenshou and his hollow mask gives him even more speed, power and instant regeneration.

I agree, Ichigo is certanly formidable (also, can anyone tell me if the Anime has gone beyond the Manga, cause I only have the anime upto season 1 :O but the Manga I have everything thats been released in English).

...despite Ichigos massive speed and amazing manovers with his Zangetsu, but, does it not remind you of anyone...seriously?

vergil2zt5.jpg

Vergil, was fast...and I mean, REALLY fast. Plus, Judgement Cut in all its glory is incredibly simalar to Moons Fang. If Dante was still in posession of Quicksilver that would reduce Ichigo's speed to non-Bankai. which is more than enough for Dante to get an upper hand.

But, as far as I can see and without Ichigo getting ALOT more powerful, I still see Dante beating him...afterall, Dante isn't even phased by his enemies after DMC3. If it were between teen (DMC3) Dante then yeah, my vote is for Strawberry, but assuming that he is facing off against Dante in his fully-matured state (that we know of), Ichigo is overpowered. IMO anyway - damn I love DMC and Bleach :D ^^

Janny

Dines with dementia
They're both technically immortal, so this is a toughy... As much as I love Dante, I'll have to say that Ichigo would win. His hollow self is unstoppable, he's got his bankai, Getsuga Tenshou and Zangetsu wouldn't let him die. Dante just has skill and a sword... And he tends to play around too much which makes him careless.

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
Keaton;163234 said:
I agree, Ichigo is certanly formidable (also, can anyone tell me if the Anime has gone beyond the Manga, cause I only have the anime upto season 1 :O but the Manga I have everything thats been released in English).

I Also think that Ichigo has the upper hand in sword moves. I mean, Dante mostly fools around and does things with his sword that would make an actual sword master just laugh at him.
Wheres Ichigo is mostly using real attacks and blocks that actually work.

As for comparing him to Virgil, I don't think so. Virgil is allot more like Byakuya Kuichiki(In terms of speed) and as we all know Ichigo>Byakuya.

But if it goes Virgil=Byakuya and Dante>Virgil then.......Dante must equal Ichigo.......damn.....:lol:

UchihaClanLeader

SSSlayer of demons
Keaton;160827 said:

Awesome explaination right here rep+Keaton.About the topic:
Dante<Ichigo
Dante DDT>Ichibo Bankai because he has Quicksilver.Oh and you should add a poll.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom