• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I wonder how old must dante be in devil may cry 4....mmmmmm?

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Sparda

he looks allot older but he looks to be like in his 50s.Wonder how old is trish and lady they still look HOT!:D

Zato-OW

King
hes 18-19 in DMC3 Unknown in DMC1 and 28-29 in DMC4. The producer was asked three times their ages the first time he said Dante appears to be in his mid 30's the the next 2 times he said DMC4 takes place 10 years after DMC3 and it was stated that DMC3 Dante and Vergil are in the late teens. He also stated that Lady is 28 in DMC4. Trish is Unknown.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
In correction to what I think (I did not see '40' in Leon's reply) Dante should be 28-29 in DMC1 and 29-30 to DMC4, since they are not that far apart.

Zato-OW

King
They changed the time-line so evrything cant fit together... just like how Dantes shop is suppose to be called Devil Never Cry after DMC1 but in the anime its still called Devil May Cry.

Devil Leon

Devil Hunter
I dont really think the anime works in canon anyway, and I dont really worry about fitting it in between the games.

I just wonder if they remember to call his shop Devil Never Cry in DMC4 :/

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
I really like the discussion you guys have got going so far. I've often wondered just how old Dante was in the Devil May Cry games but, unless I'm very much mistaken, he doesn't age as quickly as regular humans do, being half-demon, that he is. So I imagine it would be very difficult to place his age throughout the Devil May Cry games.

I could be very, very wrong, though. I usually am! ^_^

But, for a guess, I'd say Dante is possibly in his mid-thirties during the events of Devil May Cry 4.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
I think 'Devils Never Cry' were a name to show that now Dante wasn't the only person working there. Since Trish has left him in the anime he probably re-changed it to the original. After all 'Devil May Cry' is cooler:cool:

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Atredus;63707 said:
Dante was confirmed to be 29 in DMC1. So he must be in his 30s or 40s in DMC 4

Confirmed to be 29? When did they say that? I usually read that he was confirmed to be in his mid-20s leaving people to guess that he's 25-26. He can't be in his 30s or 40s because in a DMC3 interview it was said that the twins were 18-19 and Kobayashi stated in a DMC4 interview that Lady was 10 years older than she was in DMC3. Meaning that 10 years have passed.

So inless Dante has spent some time in the hyperbolic time chamber (another crack at DBZ) there's no way he can even be 30 yet.

Anyways, im sticking with 28.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
I think 'Devils Never Cry' were a name to show that now Dante wasn't the only person working there. Since Trish has left him in the anime he probably re-changed it to the original. After all 'Devil May Cry' is cooler:cool:

Or is it? :p

I think it's like this
DMC3: 19
DMC1: 28 (Since Trish said he lost his family 20 years ago, and Dante lost his family at 8 years old.)
DMCanime: 30
DMC4: 34 (Looks about that age)
DMC2: possibly 42 (DMC4 looks older though)

I agree with this crazy guy! Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom