• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

=[ i think my xbox is dieing...

BomberDom08

k my favorite system has started messing up on me latley first i was playin need for speed pro street and i finished a drag and it like froze and made a funny noise and the screen was kinda funny but i could still see the picture and then i played sonic and it messed up to. WTF IS HAPPENING TO MY XBOX!!! plz help if i have to send my xbox to gay microsoft theyll send me a refurb model and itll probly happen again ive had my xbox for 3 years why is this starting to happen now!!!

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
I think this thread is in the wrong forum, but what do I know lol

Yeah I had a some customers walk in with their 360 while I was at work at GameStop and we hooked it up to a tv and tested it. The game would start up then it would freeze sort of like the problem your having. Then it would do the fuzzy line thing. When we tried 2 more games we got the 3 red lights of death afterwards. I'm sorry bud, but you'll probably have to get a new 360. :(

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
if you give it more ventilation then you dont get the red lights of death, so just keep it in an open area, and make sure it can "breathe"

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
Vauxchen;78131 said:
if you give it more ventilation then you dont get the red lights of death, so just keep it in an open area, and make sure it can "breathe"

i dont own a 360 or a reguler xbox but that is sound advice i would assume cuz alot of ppl over by me keep getting the same problems with their ps3's cuz they pile stuff ontop of it and it cant "breathe"..lol

Dark Drakan

Admin
Might be a fault but might also be down to it just crashing. Mine crashes sometimes and did it while playing Lost Odyssey yesterday and also did it when i played Mass Effect quite a bit. However soon as i turn it off and back on again its fine, might get the odd other crash here and there but thats all. Without the system breaking down properly or crashing so often its unplayable it would be pointless to send it off for repair.

Top Bottom