• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

i think mundus will return in dmc4

capcom memberan

the game is back
cuz trish return i think mundus is not finished his bussnis with dante and trish and he said i will return and i see his name in nero vs berail trailer

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
I think first what we have to deal with is;
did Sparda do the same as Dante? how did he exactly "seal Mundus' power" I mean Dante just seemed to kick him out of the human world and shut the door behind him, is that what Sparda did? or did Sparda defeat Mundus and perform some sort of spell on him? or was it the spell gate that sealed his power?

It took Mundus 20 years after he woke up (in DMC3) to get his powers back after whatever happened between him and Sparda so it is really a question of whether he is strong, ready and waiting for the gate to open again or if he is a evil orange puddle on the floor gradually restoring his power.

^now I know that isnt right, I think I need to play DMC1 again..

Anyway I dont think he will..its too soon after DMC1

Zeke Axel

Proof of Existence
I'm kinda gettin' the imprerssion. That the antogonists in DMC4 are the humans and their "order"...

Let's not bring the old fart Mundus into this...

Conceicao

ShallNeverSurrender
maybe the order finded a way to wake up Mundus... they needed a sacreficed woman and then they used kyrie... i don´t know

Zeke Axel

Proof of Existence
If the order worships Sparda as a God.
Then why the hell do they want to bring Mundus back???

Maybe they're trying to bring Sparda back?

Conceicao

ShallNeverSurrender
you´re right ... sorry ... i didn´t know what was i thinking... it doesn´t hurt to be wrong

Top Bottom