• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I Need some help!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
Okay not sure what mission im on at the moment. but its the one where you have to kill those annoying invested tanks and helacoptors. ok i defeat the tanks and the first coptor no problem. Now in that room with the stairs and what looks like endless platforms to jump up on.
so after you defeat the second coptor it appears as though you have to jump on to the platforms above you to escape the rising fire...ok im jumping onto these platforms where in the world is there are a door or a way to get out?!!! Help!!!!

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
ok did that...got up the platforms...now i'm having trouble with this boss guy. the butterfly thing...the thing with the worm that chews up Dante and then spits him out....HELP!!!!! I did find that shooting at him with the shotgun and the other gun that you get in the mission before...depleats his life better then using ebony and ivory but any other tips?

Nelo Assholo

King of the Universe
Okay, here's what you do:

Noctpteran has no attacks whatsoever of his own, rendering him harmless, the only thing he can do is disperse larvae of himself, the larvae do the hard work. The hard part here is that no matter how hard you try to target Noctpteran, you will always keep changing to target the larve. If you can, equip the Aerial Heart, then charge your DT to the max by duking it out with the larvae. To avoid that horrible swallowing attack of theirs, stay behind them, and jump as soon as you see them about to surface. If they swallow you, start rapidly pressing Triange and X as fast as you can. The quicker you press them, the sooner you will be able to escape. Once you have enough DT/all the larvae are dead for the time being, attack Noctpteran with all you've got. If it dumps off a baby larva, beat the shi-t out of the larva before it grows up. If your health gets too low from the Larvae's swallowing attack, use your DT with the Healing Heart equipped, and don't forget there are small Green Orbs scattered around the arena. Repeat the process until Noctpteran is dead, in which he will release loads of Larvae just before he passes away. Kill off all the remaining Larvae to win the fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom