• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I Need Help!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
I need help on Devil May Cry 3 Special Edition.
I believe i am on mission 13 not completely sure though. Now I am following the only walkthrough for special edition on www.gamefaqs.com, this walkthrough hasn't let me down yet, but now i'm a little confused.
It tells me to go to the obsidian path and then to the combat adjudictor, hit enough times with Nevan to get a showtime ranking ...i did that. then it tells me to go to the big door and place the orihalcon in spot...to enter the sacrificial chamber.
Now what I am confused about is....Where do you get the orichalcon? This was the first time it mentioned it. HELP!!!!!!!

Nevermind i figured it out i went back to the walkthrough and i found what i was looking for. i know im werid,

Dark Elf

Dagger user
OK, m13 from the beginning.
First, kill all the Chest pieces. Then proceed to the door and follow down the stairs (btw, red lamp is a secret mission). Go forth until you reach another corridor with chess pieces. Kill them and go in the door (not right to the corridor). There you have to solve crystal puzzle #2 (extremely easy) and take Orihalcon. Then get back to the corridor and go to that big door you spoke of. Then kick Vergil 2's a$$

P.S. Yeah, I know, I've explained all this quite lame. Sorry for bad English. If you didn't understand something, ask me any time, OK? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom