• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I just wanted to say.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
You know I'm in such a positive mood right now, I thought I'd write up a whole Thread just to say how much I truly appreciate everyone here. Oh no, it's another one of LoD's rambling appreciation Threads... How much more of this am I going to have to read? Do you want the short answer or the long answer? The short answer. A HELL of a lot. The long answer. A HELL of a HELL of a lot.

You know what is really awesome? Coming on to my account every day and just talking to all of the wonderful people here. Right now in my life I'm feeling very happy and positive. And coming onto this place only adds to this positive vibe that I'm feeling right now. Looking at my future, I have a little baby on the way. So next year I probably won't get much time to come on here as much, what with the little tyke consuming most of my time and energy. So it really is better for me to stop and take this time that I do have to let you all know just how much I value each and every one of you. And I really do value all you people. You make my life so much more significant. I honestly mean that. This place is just incredibly friendly, and that really brightens my mood and my day when I'm on here. I always enjoy coming on here and talking to everyone. And I do try to talk to as many people as I can, because I don't like leaving anyone out here. And you know, you are all so very caring and kind and considerate. You make this place like a second home to me, you really do. You're all a part of my second life and my second family.

I value this place so much that I love helping everyone out here. But more importantly and especially, you help me out too and that really means a lot to me. You've all been incredibly nice and friendly towards me and have made me feel very welcome and pleased to be a part of this great Community. Every single one of you, I'm proud to call my friend. In fact, I'd say that I am honoured to call you all friends.

You all deserve so much happiness, all of you. Every one of you. I won't name names, because it's not nice to leave anyone out. But anyone who reads this, it's meant for yourself and all the others that read it. You lot of people on this Forum make my life that much more meaningful, because you genuinely care about each other.

Life is going to throw rough times us. I've fallen out with some of you or you've fallen out with me. But we've always come together in the end and resolved our differences, and that's what makes this place so unique and so peaceful. The amount of care that goes into this place keeps this website running as a wonderful, happy and peaceful one. People who join here or come back from long periods away are always greeted with such friendliness. If this Forum was a hotel, we'd receive five stars, because everyone here chips in and makes this place even better than it already is.

I hardly ever find anyone who is truly disrespectful to our Community. The Staff Members do such a wonderful job at running the website. We have about two really active Staff Members, and there is so little chaos. I mean yeah, I'm not here 24/7. I do have my life outside of this place, believe it or not. Everyone here does. But I never log on and see this place in absolute turmoil. In the past it's been a lot worse, when things have gone wrong and nobody was around to resolve the issue. In the heat of those moments, people who abided by the rules would step in and sort of act like the Staff Members at those periods of time. Nobody has to feel like they need to do that any more, I haven't seen things go that bad in a very long time. This shows how mature every is here. And it shows just how much you all value, appreciate, care for and respect this place.

We're a loving Community, but it's only thanks to all of the wonderful members here. So that's where my appreciation goes to. To all of you members here.

Thank you.

Meg

Waaaait a minute. You think you can dethrone me as the Most Annoying Appreciative Member of the Forums? How dare ye! D:<

Well silliness aside I'm glad you are in a happy mood and I'm also glad you shared your happiness with us. :)

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
If this Forum was a hotel, we'd receive five stars, because everyone here chips in and makes this place even better than it already is.

...will we all get paid five star salaries, too? :D

I honestly don't know what to say. You're welcome sounds a bit...yeah, I don't know. Let's just say that you've earned the respect and admiration and love from all of us here, so it's quite humbling that you would thank us for something that you are very clearly deserving of.

Considering not everyone (I'm referring to myself here) have been very accepting of your kindness and good intentions in the past, I think that I should be the one thanking YOU for your friendship. If we were still on the old forum, I'd have made a social group called 'LoD's fans' by now. You are one of the most thoughtful and genuine people I've come across online and honestly, I'm quite proud to call myself a friend of yours.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I feel the same as DS. You're a very heartwarming person to talk to, it's a shame we don't get to do it more often. We just kinda don't seem to talk anymore. Probably due to my propensity to wait for someone to talk to me than go and talk to them. >.> (I'm a bit of an introvert, it seems).

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
(^ yeah I got a bad habbit of doing that as well.)

I am glad life is going good for you at the moment mate and I hope it stays that way, I think it's quite clear that your the kind of person who deserves nothing less.

Top Bottom