• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I hope they have Classic Vergil costume for Vergil's Downfall..

Mister Z

Changes avatars like they were t-shirts
If they include any extra skins for Vergil I'm sure they'll likely do what Arkham City did for Robin and Nightwing and just include the skins along with the DLC itself.

Unless they pull off an arsehole and have them as separate DLC altogether, which is not going to be pretty.

nightrunner_ks

You are not in control
I want to see the casual Nathan Drake styled Vergil we see briefly while he talks to Dante about Virility.

"Its in your hand."

BLACKSWIPE

"Waiting for one's arrival."
Pff, I seriously hope that he will have a DMC3 costume. Not that I don't like him, I think its just a but it is cool to see the old in the new.

WorkenOnMaLeft

i really just hate how his collar is sorta turned up at the back itlooks... "wheird"
i would like to have him playable with that mask he has in The Order vids

m100t8s

Unlockables for each mode:
-The Order Mask
-Coatless
-Classic dmc3
Right! DmC Dante has 2 costumes in the game itself. The coatless and the white haird.
Vergil should have the same =D. DMC3 Vergil coat and the Order mask.

Angelo Moreira

Vergil_Angelo
I hope u guys are right.I wold love to see the classic Vergil costume.but I dont think its gonna happen I mean dlcs are always overpriced and vergil´s downfall isnt that overpriced at all for 6 missions and one new character with his own skills.lets just hope we can use him on bloodpalace =)

Top Bottom