• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I have arrived!

Status
Not open for further replies.

devilhunterichigo

Devil Hunter
Hello I am devilhunterichigo, but you can call me Ichigo. I'm happy to join you. I'm in love with a girl, her name is Lilo
250px-Lilo-fotografa2.jpg
. Call me whatever you want it won't effect me. My theme is Idioteque by Radiohead my 2nd theme is Rosa Rubicundior, Lilio Candidior by Kentaro Ito and my battle theme is The Time Has Come by Jason "Shyguy" Arnold. I love playing HALO! I have beaten HALO: Combat Evolved, HALO 3: ODST, and HALO: REACH. I have beaten DEVIL MAY CRY 4, my best character is Nero. I love anime, I play on the computer alot, I love playing video games, I believe in the supernatural, and believe me don't get on my bad side. Not a side of me you'd wanna get to know. By the way what I mean by love Lilo. Is that whenever I see her smile I'm happy. But when I see her sad or depressed, it makes me wanna find who is responsible and tear them to pieces. I want to be with her, I want to be able to protect her from danger, I wanna be there to hold her when she's upset, I wanna be there when she wakes up in the morning and be the first person she sees, I wanna be there to listen to her talk. I would protect her with two swords. A replica of Rebellion and Yamato. Nothing can make me stop loving her. You could shoot me in the leg, you could stab me in the leg. You could torture me, and I wouldn't stop. Not even an army could make me stop. No one could make me stop, not God, not the Devil, nothing could.

Meg

Meg greets your arrival! Nice to meet you. That is a cool Nero pic in your sig. ^_^

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
Welcome!
Radiohead = nice choice. :wub:
If you have Lilo can I have Stitch? I :wub: Stitch!
:)

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
It's like Nero in your Sig is saying hi. So that's what I'm saying, hi ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom