• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I HAD A WIERD DREAM ABOUT DmC!!!

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
It took me a while but wondering what the dream was killing me(before I knew it was about DMC but wasn't sure but now I now).

This morning I had a dream that I was witnessing some events about DmC(it was like stuff that probably won't be in the game but its about the game) through the eyes of Dante & as Dante he tackled other forms of the society(that NT might not use) outside energy drinks/food(Virility & Poison), banking system, media(Bob Barbas), & entertainment(Lilith & the Devil Dalliance). Topics were sports/drugs, transportation/safety, & movie theaters/theaters(???).

In the sports/drugs ,in his eyes, Dante went to a football game & had to sneak in but was dragged into limbo until he fought his way to the playing field & there everyone saw him & was awed & the players of the other team was demons undisguised but pumped up on steroids(or some demon enhancement that Mundus implemented to defeat Dante). Dante fought & defeat them. Then made his way to that upper area where those announcer guys are & later on fought the DmC equivalent of Nightmare, a bioweapon demon that is used to create physical performance enhancement drugs & destroyed it & got a Demon Weapon from it. Then Dante saw the DmC equivalent of Nelo Angelo who left & Kat & some other guy from the Order showed up telling Dante he has a new assignment.

In the transportation/safety, Dante next went to some outland area where the highways & even those car shops are located to bring down a demon who is responsible for causing a large series of car accidents by creating these cars & even using his power to hijack the cars so they can crash. As well as uses the highway system to allow those Mundus & the higher-ups allow fit to enter into Limbo City. The area is a series highways & due to being into Limbo in turns into a twisted race course from Hot Wheels but more well crazy with demon racecars that zoom by to turn Dante into road kill. Due to its Dante causes traffic on the highway. Then at the end Dante faces the DmC equivalent of Griffon but instead of a bird its like a transformer demon its a land bird for land combat that does flies up a bit but can turn into a jet plane & Mach 5 racecar. Griffon can also produces cars/vehicles from its features & spare parts that it can easily grow back & he flies around Limbo City as like a surveillance bird ensuring those who are allowed to pass or enter into or leave Limbo City as well as causing car accidents & road rage using his supersonic bird sounds to make human drivers enraged. Upon his defeat, Dante leaves the highway to enter a secret Order base that Griffon though dead one of his barely alive birds saw it & transmitted it to Mundus.

Which later in a crazier part I saw this Vergil's face.....he looks like this Dante but with more sharper facial features & Dante like hairstyle(he is like a mix of the old TGS DmC Dante & DMC Vergil). He, Dante, Kat, & some other guys are talking about something I don't remember & bang demons attack the hidden meeting base in which Dante & Vergil fended off the demons but Dante advanced to face Nelo Angelo but was winning until Nelo gained an advantage but Vergil came in to interrupt but wasn't looking for a fight but was more shocked by Nelo....Nelo was later forced to retreat by orders of Mundus. Dante confused wanted answers but Vergil wouldn't tell him because he feared how Dante would react & even he wanted answers.

My dream shifted through a series of scenes I saw from the actual game to a part after the Night Club event where Kat was resting in an secret Order hospital so Dante & Vergil went around Limbo City to gain info & got info from a demon indisguised as a human that they hunted down & beat up & found out that Nelo Angelo is at a theater. They went there & this theater has a very gothic DMC1 design from the outside(with neon lights & standard lighting display signs seen at the Apollo Theater) & the inside(with creepy music). Inside Dante is as always warped into Limbo while Vergil guided via the same way as Kat but due to the fact prior to entering the theater they decided to enter it in 2 different entrances so Vergil can find a good route in the theater so Dante can navigate through it but he too is stopped by the demons but are no match for him. He guides Dante in the twisted, menacing theater that has that DMC last stage feel & a Courage the Cowardly Dog/Edgar Allen Poe horrific yet symphonic design....don't remember much but I do know Dante fights the DmC version of the DMC4 Angelos here who are led by Nelo Angelo(the Angelos were in fact archangels that Mundus & his demon goons were able to capture & was able to take away their will & control them the same way Mundus controlled Vergil/Nelo Angelo) so Dante reaches the event floor or stage room(the place where the actors perform)....it was a play about some fued & the event going on was a sword battle or some grand battle. Dante was there & fought some demons in Limbo until exiting Limbo to find himself in the middle of the stage & he saw a man appear as the light shines on him. This other actor was Nelo Angelo in disguised & with a similar intro to the Dante VS Angus boss fight Dante & the man did yeah......that to entertain the audience & later fought but the 2 was evenly matched & ended with Dante being able to land a clean blow on him although it didn't do much but remove his helmet that revealed a familiar yet different face that gave Dante deja-vu like he met him before until Vergil arrived. Some crazy stuff happened & Nelo Angelo head begins to ache as his memory resurface so he retreated.

Dante & Vergil leaved Limbo to see the audience applauding them...Dante bowed off course to be funny & Vergil drags him. Vergil mumbles something about something making sense & Dante fed up for not knowing demanded answers. Vergil on their way out of the theater explains that Nelo Angelo is in fact him or his demon side(manifestation of his demon powers). Dante is all WTF & Vergil explains the difference between the 2 of them that Vergil unlike Dante can use his demon powers at its full potential & its why is hair is always white while Dante's isnt yet & he also is capable of a different Devil Trigger(Dante's Devil Trigger allows him to slow down time & twist time & space)...while Vergil can easily do that & also use another devil trigger where he splits his angel side & demon side into 2 different entities(Doppleganger Style). In doing so he sents his demon side or demonic doppleganger as Nelo Angelo to spy on Mundus but he must've saw through it & wiped away his memory & turned him into his lapdog. They're leave the place & sees a partially healthy Kat & Vergil tells Dante because he is splitted from his demonic powers too he can't fight at his full potential. That his powers is basically split into 2. Upon seeing the news on a huge screen on some building with Bob Vergil decides that the next agenda is to get Nelo Angelo back & deal with the media(Bob Barbas) next thing in the morning(doesn't say anything about the banking system).

That is where the dream ends.....some dream huh....;)

DemonDante

Who knows, some dreams are like futuristic. Haha I had a dream about watching "The amazing spiderman" in cinema. That dream was 2 months before it was out, I dream about the scene we're spidey is standing at the top of the building struggling to go at OSCORP to stop lizard,just finished webbing his wound then the helicopter spotted him, which is in the movie.

when I woke up.
"D*F*C*!?"

DemonDante

Who knows, some dreams are like futuristic. Haha I had a dream about watching "The amazing spiderman" in cinema. That dream was 2 months before it was out, I dream about the scene we're spidey is standing at the top of the building struggling to go at OSCORP to stop lizard,just finished webbing his wound then the helicopter spotted him, which is in the movie.

when I woke up.
"D*F*C*!?"

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
What did you eat or do to have this dream?! What if this is how the game actually is...and your dream was a message from NT to tell all of us about?!:O

Lets see this dream was on a Sunday night & before I feel a asleep I played me some DMC3 as Vergil while eating an oatmeal cookie, drinking pineapple soda, & eating a piece of whole cheese. Then before going to sleep went to this forum & bit & then left to go to sleep at like 5 am....I had another funky dream today but it wasn't about DMC/DmC.

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
About dream thinghies. I had some of them, some was been unreal but some of them actually was about games what been not released for example, but when I watched some of their trailers, well I had weird thoughs that I can witness something before it is announced. As in 2012 I seen and Have my DmC dreams too I think that being in relaxed state can possibly allow anyone to have knowlegde from future. Propably this could be true.

Kammosjuttu

Wow, such a dream you saw there --- and some aspects of it could really go in the actual game! xD Generally speaking, dreams are really funny things; sometimes they feel that they're more than just coincidences. :lol:
BTW, I've also seen DmC Dante related dream. I myself was Dante and I was looking for my cat but ended up chased by a monster...

berto

I Saw the Devil
It took me a while but wondering what the dream was killing me(before I knew it was about DMC but wasn't sure but now I now).

This morning I had a dream that I was witnessing some events about DmC(it was like stuff that probably won't be in the game but its about the game) through the eyes of Dante & as Dante he tackled other forms of the society(that NT might not use) outside energy drinks/food(Virility & Poison), banking system, media(Bob Barbas), & entertainment(Lilith & the Devil Dalliance). Topics were sports/drugs, transportation/safety, & movie theaters/theaters(???).

In the sports/drugs ,in his eyes, Dante went to a football game & had to sneak in but was dragged into limbo until he fought his way to the playing field & there everyone saw him & was awed & the players of the other team was demons undisguised but pumped up on steroids(or some demon enhancement that Mundus implemented to defeat Dante). Dante fought & defeat them. Then made his way to that upper area where those announcer guys are & later on fought the DmC equivalent of Nightmare, a bioweapon demon that is used to create physical performance enhancement drugs & destroyed it & got a Demon Weapon from it. Then Dante saw the DmC equivalent of Nelo Angelo who left & Kat & some other guy from the Order showed up telling Dante he has a new assignment.

In the transportation/safety, Dante next went to some outland area where the highways & even those car shops are located to bring down a demon who is responsible for causing a large series of car accidents by creating these cars & even using his power to hijack the cars so they can crash. As well as uses the highway system to allow those Mundus & the higher-ups allow fit to enter into Limbo City. The area is a series highways & due to being into Limbo in turns into a twisted race course from Hot Wheels but more well crazy with demon racecars that zoom by to turn Dante into road kill. Due to its Dante causes traffic on the highway. Then at the end Dante faces the DmC equivalent of Griffon but instead of a bird its like a transformer demon its a land bird for land combat that does flies up a bit but can turn into a jet plane & Mach 5 racecar. Griffon can also produces cars/vehicles from its features & spare parts that it can easily grow back & he flies around Limbo City as like a surveillance bird ensuring those who are allowed to pass or enter into or leave Limbo City as well as causing car accidents & road rage using his supersonic bird sounds to make human drivers enraged. Upon his defeat, Dante leaves the highway to enter a secret Order base that Griffon though dead one of his barely alive birds saw it & transmitted it to Mundus.

Which later in a crazier part I saw this Vergil's face.....he looks like this Dante but with more sharper facial features & Dante like hairstyle(he is like a mix of the old TGS DmC Dante & DMC Vergil). He, Dante, Kat, & some other guys are talking about something I don't remember & bang demons attack the hidden meeting base in which Dante & Vergil fended off the demons but Dante advanced to face Nelo Angelo but was winning until Nelo gained an advantage but Vergil came in to interrupt but wasn't looking for a fight but was more shocked by Nelo....Nelo was later forced to retreat by orders of Mundus. Dante confused wanted answers but Vergil wouldn't tell him because he feared how Dante would react & even he wanted answers.

My dream shifted through a series of scenes I saw from the actual game to a part after the Night Club event where Kat was resting in an secret Order hospital so Dante & Vergil went around Limbo City to gain info & got info from a demon indisguised as a human that they hunted down & beat up & found out that Nelo Angelo is at a theater. They went there & this theater has a very gothic DMC1 design from the outside(with neon lights & standard lighting display signs seen at the Apollo Theater) & the inside(with creepy music). Inside Dante is as always warped into Limbo while Vergil guided via the same way as Kat but due to the fact prior to entering the theater they decided to enter it in 2 different entrances so Vergil can find a good route in the theater so Dante can navigate through it but he too is stopped by the demons but are no match for him. He guides Dante in the twisted, menacing theater that has that DMC last stage feel & a Courage the Cowardly Dog/Edgar Allen Poe horrific yet symphonic design....don't remember much but I do know Dante fights the DmC version of the DMC4 Angelos here who are led by Nelo Angelo(the Angelos were in fact archangels that Mundus & his demon goons were able to capture & was able to take away their will & control them the same way Mundus controlled Vergil/Nelo Angelo) so Dante reaches the event floor or stage room(the place where the actors perform)....it was a play about some fued & the event going on was a sword battle or some grand battle. Dante was there & fought some demons in Limbo until exiting Limbo to find himself in the middle of the stage & he saw a man appear as the light shines on him. This other actor was Nelo Angelo in disguised & with a similar intro to the Dante VS Angus boss fight Dante & the man did yeah......that to entertain the audience & later fought but the 2 was evenly matched & ended with Dante being able to land a clean blow on him although it didn't do much but remove his helmet that revealed a familiar yet different face that gave Dante deja-vu like he met him before until Vergil arrived. Some crazy stuff happened & Nelo Angelo head begins to ache as his memory resurface so he retreated.

Dante & Vergil leaved Limbo to see the audience applauding them...Dante bowed off course to be funny & Vergil drags him. Vergil mumbles something about something making sense & Dante fed up for not knowing demanded answers. Vergil on their way out of the theater explains that Nelo Angelo is in fact him or his demon side(manifestation of his demon powers). Dante is all WTF & Vergil explains the difference between the 2 of them that Vergil unlike Dante can use his demon powers at its full potential & its why is hair is always white while Dante's isnt yet & he also is capable of a different Devil Trigger(Dante's Devil Trigger allows him to slow down time & twist time & space)...while Vergil can easily do that & also use another devil trigger where he splits his angel side & demon side into 2 different entities(Doppleganger Style). In doing so he sents his demon side or demonic doppleganger as Nelo Angelo to spy on Mundus but he must've saw through it & wiped away his memory & turned him into his lapdog. They're leave the place & sees a partially healthy Kat & Vergil tells Dante because he is splitted from his demonic powers too he can't fight at his full potential. That his powers is basically split into 2. Upon seeing the news on a huge screen on some building with Bob Vergil decides that the next agenda is to get Nelo Angelo back & deal with the media(Bob Barbas) next thing in the morning(doesn't say anything about the banking system).

That is where the dream ends.....some dream huh....;)
I studied some dream symbolism and other books on the signifficance of dreams....

I don't know how to tell you... This dream kinda means your gay...

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
I studied some dream symbolism and other books on the signifficance of dreams....

I don't know how to tell you... This dream kinda means your gay...
wait-what-meme-rage-face.jpg

berto

I Saw the Devil
Its funny that you'd have a dream about DmC because I hada very detailed dream about DMC4 before it's release.

Top Bottom