• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I got myself down to the Library.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
When life isn't too chaotic, I head over to the Library and take some time to get my ancient backside back on here to say how much I've missed all of you people and that I really hope you're all doing well for yourselves.

Hope to speak to a lot of you guys soon. Good to be back =)

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
When life isn't too chaotic, I head over to the Library and take some time to get my ancient backside back on here to say how much I've missed all of you people and that I really hope you're all doing well for yourselves.

Hope to speak to a lot of you guys soon. Good to be back =)
LOL ANCIENT! Kids will do that too you. Got grey hair yet? :p

Glad to see you back, hope to see more of you if the little one lets you. :D

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Thanks for the warm welcome back, guys =)

I'm glad you're glad to see me back.

Angel - Just to let you know, I dye my hair black. My actual hair colour is blonde. So sometimes bits of my hair appear grey when the dye fades, and I get burnt for this. But no actual real grey hair, yet (Thank God). Indeed, when he doesn't try and get his hands all over the computer. Usually he just grabs and pulls my hair, which is nice. I like the thought of being bold so early on in my life...

Andy, I am doing well thank you. Hope things are good with you? =)

And Ebony, I am absolutely loving that rocking avatar and signature of yours. Superb job ^^

Hope to make appearances more frequently. Posting and working on a FanFic of mine. This time I will finish it (I hope).

=D

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Thanks Aizat. Hope things have been good with you? =)

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Not bad. Just enjoying my trip to my father's hometown. :) Hope you are well.

That's lovely to hear you're enjoying yourself =) I am very well, thank you. I hope you are too? If we wish to chat further we'll take it to profile pages =)

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Haha, I knew you couldn't suppress the urges to return to good old DMC-forum despite your new family's special needs (with the baby and what not) :D Hope you're doing great as ever!

Top Bottom