• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

i am being ignored

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
:(most of the threads i have made recenly have gotten few replys if any. :(

i made a thread for orginal charicters related to sparda. only a few replys:(
:(:(i made an RP. no replys.:(:(
i made a thread about a dmc4 move i think only one person replyed:(

do i just come up with boring topics or is there someting else going on.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
I think its none of the reasons posted above, not all people have the time or patiense to respond a thread(I writed it this time well i hope...)

Eris Strife

The Discordian Trickster
@darkslayer13: Cheer up! It's not that people are ignoring you, this is a large forum with thousands of members who know only a handful of people (100 tops, I think). Some people pass over topics that are posted by people they don't know well, and some people just aren't interested in a particular topic.

And no, that doesn't mean your topic is boring, it just means you may have a unique perspective which some others don't see. In which case, be proud, because that means you're perfectly fine! ;)

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
If it makes you feel better, I think you're threads are awesome! And you're a really cool person, too! :) I just don't like posting in DMC idea threads for some, odd reason.

Durante

Dead
Your not ignored. It's just that some are too lazy to press on your thread and read through all that text,unless you have the time.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Your not being ignored darkslayer 13.
I have had some bad experiences on other forums, but this is the best forum i have ever been on.
I do read, but lately, i haven't really had the time to reply.

I did enjoy the rule the world thread though :D

Meg

you have good ideas, i just never no what to say in response. hmmm... i'll try to think of something good. also, a good way to get people to check something out is to send them a message.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Vergil'sB*tch;216864 said:
I did enjoy the rule the world thread though :D

Same here, I thought that was a really good thread :lol:
Like Dani, I don't post in the DMC5 ideas thread. I have ideas, it's just that none of them come near the high standard other members have set FOR ideas. If that makes sense.
Your not being ignored. If you were, I don't think anyone would have replied to this thread either.
And btw, I'd love to get into your RP (and everybody else's) but life keeps me pretty much anchored in reality for now.

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
i'm glad that im not being ignored. i know that people aren't intentionaly avoiding my threads. i mostly just wanted to complain about the lack of replys.

and now i happy to say people are actually starting to join my RP. now quite enough to get started yet but i can wait.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I read all your threads, but sometimes I don't feel like contributing.

I mean, your DMC5 idea thread is top notch. There aren't very many people who will willingly hand over the power to create missions like you did. I thanks you for that.

Also, HO-LY CRAP that's a lot of sad smilies! I didn't know you felt so down because of this.

I still love you, dude, so chin up. (And not like THAT, all you sick-o's out there...)

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
DreadnoughtDT;217223 said:
I read all your threads, but sometimes I don't feel like contributing.

I mean, your DMC5 idea thread is top notch. There aren't very many people who will willingly hand over the power to create missions like you did. I thanks you for that.

Also, HO-LY CRAP that's a lot of sad smilies! I didn't know you felt so down because of this.

I still love you, dude, so chin up. (And not like THAT, all you sick-o's out there...)

the sad faces were mostly just for drama. i was only mildly annoyed. but 8 sad faces has more of an effect.

Top Bottom