• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

"I am a supporting actor, a shadow."

Redgrave Kyo

Unusual sight
Ossu there ! Redgrave Kyo storms through the battlefield ; Kyo for short. I am a 22-year old French player, coming across the Devil May Cry license around twelve years ago with Devil May Cry 2 (yeah... got it offered), and loved it ever since. Not much to say aside from the fact I'm a guy who does not have any closed opinion regarding touchy subject about the license (like DmC's "quality" as a game). Ah yeah, started making YouTube videos since Devil May Cry 4: Special Edition -Vergil only- and only from there as I never had something to record stuff on console. :v Thus encouraging me from refining my gameplay and so on.

I also like shojo animes, Sonic, Kuroko's Basketball, the Ace Attorney series... And hell I don't know much more about what to say, aside from being happy to meet you guys.

Redgrave Kyo

Unusual sight
Now that makes me wonder if Blackquill's sword could give us a clue to Yamato's whereabouts before DMC4 :v

Thanks to both of you.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I wasn't assuming your gender either way, I just wanted to say something stereotypically French like a dope. :p Sorry if I offended you.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Welcome to the community =)

Hope you have a nice time here and enjoy yourself. Should you ever need any assistance with anything, feel free to shoot me (or any of our helpful staff) a message, and we'll see what we can do to help.

Redgrave Kyo

Unusual sight
Multiple source lights can make a single being have multiple shadows :p Anyway, I don't intend to be called a shadow >.>

Sankyuu~ ... On my way on performing new combos. Oh yeah, and I'll have a bit of pizza. I love pizza.

Top Bottom