• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hunter Rebirth Sneak Peak

Arwen

Lost Soul
I hope the admins don't mind me doing this.
Well I'm in the middle of completing one of my novels which I hope to have finished and published by the end of the year. I have had help from Randy and Sephiroth on a few aspects of the book. Thanks guys.It's has aspects of Underworld, RE and DMC. I do hope you like the segment I have posted and anyone interested in the full book please contact me.

Hunter Rebirth

The tram travelled uneventful down the line that was until they hit a third tunnel then it suddenly stopped dead and the lights started to flicker then they died. Screams could be heard through out the tram then died down quickly. Dannie waited in silence and noticed a shape fly past the window. Fear crept into her mind and she noticed some of the passengers where feeling the same. A crackle came from the speakers.
“We are sorry for the delay. There has been a technical hitch. We should be moving soon. What the….” said a mans voice in fear
The crackling came back over the speakers and then died. A moment later the tram rocked backwards a few inches. No one screamed as they were too afraid to make a sound. Nothing happened for a long time then more screaming came from the front carriage. Dannie was two carriages down from the screaming. The screams continued ahead of her and each scream grew closer. Total panic took the passengers who franticly tried to make there way to the other carriages away from the screaming. Dannie just stood there with fear. Minutes past then the door ahead of her slowly opened and coldness entered the room. Although it was dark she could still see a faint outline of a black ragged cloak. This person seemed taller then anyone she had ever met. The figure grew closer to her. The fear got the better of her and she fainted on the spot

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Wow, you're currently writing a novel? Hoping to have it published by the end of the year? Awesome! Any chance I could get a free copy? :p

The sneak peak of Hunter Rebirth seems great so far, and that's just going by the small snippet I just read. I wouldn't have minded a little more, though. Perhaps an extra paragraph if you're feeling generous? ^_^

Best of luck with the book by the way, Dalkin. I hope it becomes really successful when it's finally launched.

Arwen

Lost Soul
Here's a little bit more. DMC thanks and I'll see what I can do ;)

Dannie walked out of her bedroom and into the bathroom. Turning on the light she walked up to the sink and splashed her face with cold water. Looking into the mirror as she finished splashing cold water on herself she saw the figure from her dream standing behind her. Turned quickly she found that nothing was there. Looking back into the mirror though the figure wasn’t there anymore a message had been written on the mirror. Your Time Is Running Out said the message. To her horror the message was written in blood. Shock showed on he face then a noise echoed through the house. Dannie ran to the bed room and closed the door. Taking a chair that was by her small table beside the bed she placed it between the floor and the door handle. She heard foot steps approaching in the hall way. They stopped at the bedroom door.

Arwen

Lost Soul
Actually there is a DMC novel that I am planning to be published if I get permission from Capcom to do so. It will be a little different to my FanFic and I'm having help from Reuben Langdon and a few others to write it. I'm very grateful for those who are helping me out on the DMC novel. It'll be an interesting book once it has been finished.
Hunter Rebirth is my own work so I'm afraid no DMC related characters. Sorry everyone.

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Aaaah man! I was waiting for Dante to come in....
Well I wrote a new story, The Truth About DMC...
Its on my word pad on my pc. And you say youre working with Rueben Landberg???
Dude, hes the voice actor for Dante! Cool!
I want an autograph if you can get one, hehe.

Arwen

Lost Soul
He's helping me get Dante's personality right for the novel. I think some of my characters could have been done better that I have done in my fanfic.

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Cool. And I wish you a REAL good luck with your new novel.
I really hope it hits the stores Dalkin.
And dont forget my autograph!! :D

Top Bottom