• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Human OR Demon

Human or demon

• Human

Votes: 17 50.0%
  • Demon

Votes: 17 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
KenekaKowazaki;238833 said:
XDDD ok in that case if you become a demon you won't surrender your humanity right???

No. If I did that, I'd lose part of myself. I'd basically kill myself. And I'd never do that.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
aka958;238761 said:
I've read pretty much enough to see the evil minds in this thread.

What the hell?
The human race is the worst because... wait for it... THEY ARE REAL! **** no! I did not know that! I thought demons to were real. Demons have done horrible things, IN BOOKS, GAMES AND MOVIES!

You're gonna bust a blood vessel being so serious, mate. ;)

Ending someones life, seeing someone die right in front of you and knowing it was by your hand. You can never say if that person was a bad guy, you don't know that person. What made that person take action in the first place? What was it that fueled that person to do his/her evil deeds?
A bully, simply mocked you. They may have hurt you, they may have punched you, kicked you, verbally assaulted you. But do you want to KILL them for it?

But if you wanna get serious on the subject... depends on what they've done. I think I'm qualified to have given this some serious thought over the years. Just under three years ago now my uncle was deliberately murdered in his own bed by somebody who I am related to as an in-law. When you have to go look at the body of someone who you've known and loved since birth and look at the 19 stab wounds, and then speak to the police about how this person was not some kind of pervert like the defendant accuses trying to get themselves a 'self-defence' or 'crime of passion' charge (on an unarmed man who was asleep no less), and then attend the funeral in which the best friends/family/masterminds of the ones responsible are actually sitting there across from you in the other aisle pretending to look like they give a damn to get his money - your desire not to throttle them is sorely tested. Believe me. Especially when you know it was all so senseless and the people responsible are low, parasitic people... yeah, your humanity is tested. First funeral I've ever had the pleasure of that had a police presence, and the feeling a riot was about to go down.

The justice system in the UK is a joke, I'd like to add, btw. And my family wanted blood. But murder isn't the way, even I know that. I'd never endorse it. But I would so love to kick the ever-loving out of those who did do it. I contemplated doing all sorts of horrible things to them if I ever met them again (prison term for this murder being 3 years... so, not so impossible I'll never run into them again).

So, I've thought quite a bit about violent revenge - for real. But I know in the end there's just no point to it - the person I loved is gone, and the people responsible are not worth risking anything for. But... ending someone else's everything, their joys, their sorrow their happiness? Well if these things belongs to scum like that Aka, believe me, they don't deserve them. The world would be a better place without them and their 'everything'.

So, if you had power, would you slay everything not agreeing with you and bullies you?

Want to know what I would do? I would not do anything if I had the power. I would only defend myself and make sure for those that they regret their actions towards me. Not killing them so they never have a chance to regret their past MISTAKES.

I'd use it to defend myself, and people I care about. And you're right. If you kill someone, they will never learn the wrong they did. It's why I'm against the death penalty. But man, when you are put in some situations and forced to realise that you are allowed to do nothing, absolutely nothing, to punish these people, because society places it in the hands of a softly softly justice system which teaches people that there *is* no punishment for killing... you feel rage, real raw, animal rage. And some people could use getting beat within an inch of their life.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Lexy;239058 said:

But if you wanna get serious on the subject... depends on what they've done. I think I'm qualified to have given this some serious thought over the years. Just under three years ago now my uncle was deliberately murdered in his own bed by somebody who I am related to as an in-law. When you have to go look at the body of someone who you've known and loved since birth and look at the 19 stab wounds, and then speak to the police about how this person was not some kind of pervert like the defendant accuses trying to get themselves a 'self-defence' or 'crime of passion' charge (on an unarmed man who was asleep no less), and then attend the funeral in which the best friends/family/masterminds of the ones responsible are actually sitting there across from you in the other aisle pretending to look like they give a damn to get his money - your desire not to throttle them is sorely tested. Believe me. Especially when you know it was all so senseless and the people responsible are low, parasitic people... yeah, your humanity is tested. First funeral I've ever had the pleasure of that had a police presence, and the feeling a riot was about to go down.

The justice system in the UK is a joke, I'd like to add, btw. And my family wanted blood. But murder isn't the way, even I know that. I'd never endorse it. But I would so love to kick the ever-loving out of those who did do it. I contemplated doing all sorts of horrible things to them if I ever met them again (prison term for this murder being 3 years... so, not so impossible I'll never run into them again).

So, I've thought quite a bit about violent revenge - for real. But I know in the end there's just no point to it - the person I loved is gone, and the people responsible are not worth risking anything for. But... ending someone else's everything, their joys, their sorrow their happiness? Well if these things belongs to scum like that Aka, believe me, they don't deserve them. The world would be a better place without them and their 'everything'.

I'd use it to defend myself, and people I care about. And you're right. If you kill someone, they will never learn the wrong they did. It's why I'm against the death penalty. But man, when you are put in some situations and forced to realise that you are allowed to do nothing, absolutely nothing, to punish these people, because society places it in the hands of a softly softly justice system which teaches people that there *is* no punishment for killing... you feel rage, real raw, animal rage. And some people could use getting beat within an inch of their life.

This is the point I was trying to make before. I just couldn't put it into words...

This must've require some serious thought.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
It's how I found out just what kind of person I really was. But, I wouldn't stoop to some degenerate level just to make myself feel better. In the end, it's the difference between a decent person and a lowlife, what you're not prepared to do when confronted with a good reason to want to tear someone up.

At least, I hope so.

aoshi

Thanks to some for sharing their experiences in making choices such as human or demon. But betrayal is very hard to forgive.

I was betrayed by the team that i worked since one of them did not like me.I really don't understand human emotions such as likes/dislikes which dont have a logical reason. Actually the person is not even skilled as i am and am finding her falling all over the place but has audacity to point fingers at me and play practical jokes.These people get paid for the lousy work that they do and for most part work is re-done. I really dont know why did i have to work in such a s#1t-hole.

I have left the place and am looking forward to a better place of work where i might not be bothered by such low-lives who constantly disturb my esteem.

I would rather be a demon that stabs a katana right through their intestines and don't think they deserve to live.

Dantenero

aoshi;239226 said:
Thanks to some for sharing their experiences in making choices such as human or demon. But betrayal is very hard to forgive.

I was betrayed by the team that i worked since one of them did not like me.I really don't understand human emotions such as likes/dislikes which dont have a logical reason. Actually the person is not even skilled as i am and am finding her falling all over the place but has audacity to point fingers at me and play practical jokes.These people get paid for the lousy work that they do and for most part work is re-done. I really dont know why did i have to work in such a s#1t-hole.

I have left the place and am looking forward to a better place of work where i might not be bothered by such low-lives who constantly disturb my esteem.

I would rather be a demon that stabs a katana right through their intestines and don't think they deserve to live.

Give it your best, i choose human

aka958

Don't trust people
Lexy;239058 said:

D:

Point not taken. I still don't get it. Rage or not, seeing someone fade away from their life is horrible, may it be in defense, furiosity, hatred or vengeance it doesn't matter. I understand your rage, your willing to kill someone for that, but when you would've pulled it off. What then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom