• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Human forms of the weapons

TerrorA

Don't mess with a Mage, bitch.
Exactly what it says in the title. What do you think the Human (or, rather the physical personifications ) of the Devil Arms
I figure oRebellion as a dark eyed, towering man dressed in beat up military fatigues, with oYamato being dressed like a classical samurai (like maybe Zatoichi)

nRebellion would probably look like 2010 Dante, with reYamato looking like Oda Nobunaga (For obvious reasons)

Wuodan

Present Day. Present Time.
I always imagined Rebellion, Force Edge and Yamato as devil arms made by Sparda rather than demons turned into weapons. They are probably forged with Sparda's blood.
So no, I don't think they have human form or any form for that matter besides from their present form.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
@Wuodan: He (TerrorA) is asking what we think the Devil Arms would look like in a human form. Basically forget the fact that they were made/obtained from demons. Instead, if they had a physical human form, speculate on what you think that might look like.

Viper

Premium
I have a bit of a trouble imagining Rebellion and Yamato as humans, I see them more as animals. Yamato would be an asian dragon with metal scales, while Rebellion would be a tiger. One could work from that and make Yamato Japanese with armor decorated in dragons, whereas Rebellion carries tiger symbols and coloring on him (or her) and skull necklace (or belt).

berto

I Saw the Devil
9db5e4770e05c1d262d5d779c5cdb54b-d5wyfbb.jpg

Fingar

I see pretty much every weapon in DMC like the soul of a demon. But as Dante, Vergil and Sparda, every higher demon has a human form. The default form varies depending on if they are born demons (demon form = default) or if they are half-demons like Dante and Vergil (human form = default).

I'm from the school of DMC thought where I think every demons devil trigger is based on their demonic soul, and that defines their abilities and form. I also think that because Dante and Vergil (and sure.. bring Nero along too) is half demons, their demonic form cannot be accessed without the help of another demon's soul.

That is why in DMC1 and DMC3, that Dante changes his devil-trigger form depending on the weapon his using. Half of the devil-trigger form is his own, the other half is the weapons demon form. So Dante doesn't transform into the Alastor demon during devil trigger, but is rather a hybrid between the two. So I think the Alastor demon probably looks very different from Dante. And side note: because Dante and Vergils own half-demon form is added, they would probably look very different from each other when taking the form of the Alastor demon. And remember, even though Dante and Vergil are twins, they would look different when taking the devil trigger form of the same weapon because its the souls that fuses, not their physical appearance as much.

Most of the weapons are devil arms, but I see some of them as just magical, demonic relics or whatever without a demonic form. If Dante/Vergil could activate devil trigger while using these relics, it would probably mainly be their half demon form that was displayed. Maybe with a few changes based on the magical properties of the weapon.

SO YEAH!!! Lets just do DMC1 right now.
You'd think they had some forms in between too.. Just because Japan likes different forms.

FORCE EDGE - Just a relic

No demonic or human form.

ALASTOR - DevilArm

Devil form = blue glowing eyes without pupils, dark purple skin with blue glowing between the muscle masses, armor stylized with a dragon like the blade, slightly fured like a werewolf on chest, back, shoudlers and legs. Large demon wings with lightning flowing through the bloodvains. Semi-short/long horns bending backward for aerodynamics (lol). Thick long tail in typical demon fashion. Four arms... or whatever.

Human form = thin atletic body. Semi long gray hair. Black textile bandage around the head covering the eyes. Eyes glow blue under the bandages when transforming. Royal simplistic robe clothing in black with blue details. Bandages around arms and hands. Sharp nails.

IFRIT - DevilArm

Devil form = Think LotR movie Balrog / bull demon...

Human form = Large bearded man. Think old concept art Spardas human where is is frikkin' huge and with beard.

SPARDA - DevilArm

You all know spardas human and devil form.

YAMATO - Just a relic

No demonic or human form.

Meeh....

>>Yamato<<

Vergil's sword and #1 fan!
My friend Rebellion and I pretty much live off of making our avatars and everything look like our "human forms".

Yamato wears a black dress with a yellow ribbon around her waist. Her sword handle pattern (>>>>>) goes down her sleeves and around her neck. The bottom of her dress has the gold zigzag kinda design on it. Underneath she's wearing a type of silver jumpsuit, showing how her dress is like her sheath, and her undergarments are the sword. She also wears black boots. Her eyes are a dark hue, and her skins is fairly pale.

Rebellion has red eyes and black hair in a pony tail, that is spiky like her handle. She wears a grey dress with a necklace of a single skull. She wears spiky boots like the spikes that are from the handle. Around her she looks like she's wearing a corset that looks like the ridged design below the handle. She's shorter than Yamato, and not as skinny.

They don't have demon forms... but if you think about it... when Vergil is fighting.... he'd be ripping off Yamato's dress and putting it back on in inhuman speeds.... and Dante would be grabbing Rebellion by her waist and hair and always throwing her on his back... :blush:

Oh my...

Bazilican

Beer and big tits all around! XD
oRebellion would probably be a skull-headed brute with bone-like armor.

nRebellion is more, or less like how Dragonmaster depicted him in that fanfic he wrote.

AgentRedgrave

Legendary Devil Hunter
You know I actually read a fanfic where Rebellion turned human, or transformed into a human form at-least........It turned into a woman and Dante had sex with her.....was kinda weird, but not that ooc.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
rebellion and yamato are more likely relics but i imagine rebellion being more unkept as a human while yamato is more spartan.

Maybe they would be reflections of their wielders rather than totally seperate entities? Like they would appear as either Dante or Vergil but just using their form to communicate?

Top Bottom