• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

How Vergil Will Betray Dante and The Order

Nelo_Vergil

You are probably right. I doubt Vergil will become evil or be broken. But I think Dante will form a different view than Vergil on what could be anything relating to demons, and they will part ways, both combating demons with their own philosophy.
I think this is what will lead Dante to become the owner of Devil May Cry.

how about a boss that has a backstory with sparda? Somewhere along the line of someone who could've rebelled with sparda but instead chose not to and was the reason why sparda fell after sparda's rebellion. That would be pretty good if you ask me even if it sounds a little cliche.

rocketvergil

Vergil's apprentice, the successor to yamato
how about a boss that has a backstory with sparda? Somewhere along the line of someone who could've rebelled with sparda but instead chose not to and was the reason why sparda fell after sparda's rebellion. That would be pretty good if you ask me even if it sounds a little cliche.
As in someone who betrayed sparda and told mundus about sparda's plans?

Domenic93

from what we can gather the order is seemingly based on anonymous as it all points to it, but it may not be the case. if the order is based on lulzsec and not anonymous then we can expect vergil to betray them all.

Nelo_Vergil

As in someone who betrayed sparda and told mundus about sparda's plans?

something like that only it's one of the few demons that felt any regret. The idea was something along that line. Then as dante kills him he would apologize for his betrayal and for ever doubting sparda. This would lead to dante realizing that not all demons are evil.

Again this was an idea i had just now come up with but it more or less went like that.

rocketvergil

Vergil's apprentice, the successor to yamato
Its a
something like that only it's one of the few demons that felt any regret. The idea was something along that line. Then as dante kills him he would apologize for his betrayal and for ever doubting sparda. This would lead to dante realizing that not all demons are evil.

Again this was an idea i had just now come up with but it more or less went like that.
that's a great idea. What DmC series needs is more characters related to the story so that idea is just fantastic

btmudd28

I'm thinking that Vergil is using Dante and The Order to overthrow Mundus, then Vergil is going to swoop in and usurp whatever power Mundus was after. That sounds like the usual, cunning, power-hungry Vergil to me

Domenic93

I think since it might be based on anonymous that I might not be, but in fact be based on "lulz sec" were the whole thing was made was to get a bunch of hackers together have them commit crimes, like the psn hack, and then the leader turned them all in.

Nelo_Vergil

I think since it might be based on anonymous that I might not be, but in fact be based on "lulz sec" were the whole thing was made was to get a bunch of hackers together have them commit crimes, like the psn hack, and then the leader turned them all in.

their both full of idiots regardless on which group it' based off the results the same. Don't try to say because X group did this their evil when both groups are basically the same thing.

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
You are probably right. I doubt Vergil will become evil or be broken. But I think Dante will form a different view than Vergil on what could be anything relating to demons, and they will part ways, both combating demons with their own philosophy.
I think this is what will lead Dante to become the owner of Devil May Cry.

^this
this makes the most sense and it's the most common storyline. you see it in Xmen with Professor X and Magneto. That is how this should go, except with more style and badassness

Top Bottom