• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

How to DRI?

SpawnShooter

This partys getting crazy
I'm not entirely sure myself, i believe you have to go DT as your move hits but like i said im not 100% I know it works with real impact, just go DT as the first hit connects then release DT as the final one connects and you should have hit them 5 times instead of 3, I'm not too sure on the other moves though when I try it I dont notice too much of a difference (at least not like with RI )

EDIT: sorry I got confused and thought you meant on the other Gilgamesh attacks also :\ well hope this helps ^_^ like i said though you can also distort other Gilgamesh moves, Im just not too sure on the timing

aka958

Don't trust people
Distorted? I learnt that by just seeing 1 guy do it once then do it myself. Just DT in the middle of the attack. It's possible to do it up to two times. It makes you hit for alot more damage, and crush Fausts in one real impact after decloaking as well.

RaVeN

The immortal
i didnt actually know about this, i didnt pay that much attention but i always DT'ed b4 a usually high dmg att anyway so iv been doin it by accident for this long =S lol fail -_-"

Salthanath

I'm not Grade S, But I'm no Grade D Either
DRI (Distorted Real Impact) Is pretty easy in my opinion

Pretty much As soon as Dante is preparing for the move go into DT, as soon as the move hit's exit DT then go back into DT

This is DRI It's basically a powered up version of the Real Impact move, and 99% of the time it kills an enemy even on DMD/HOH

Nessy

DRI (Distorted Real Impact) Is pretty easy in my opinion

Pretty much As soon as Dante is preparing for the move go into DT, as soon as the move hit's exit DT then go back into DT

This is DRI It's basically a powered up version of the Real Impact move, and 99% of the time it kills an enemy even on DMD/HOH

I think HOH enemies are only SOS level

Top Bottom