• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

How Old Are You?

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
I'm turning 19 on the 22nd of this month. .___. I'm not lookin' forward to it. Wow. It didn't feel that long ago when I got into DMC. My how time flies.

Blizzardmon

Hell Rasier
Im 19 years old have all 3 dmc and played them plus the special edition. got hooke when brother started playing it.

Ryujin

DARK SLAYER
15 years old i have played and beaten every game i also own all of them including the box set

i also pre-ordered dmc4

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
I'm 19 and i've been playing it since the beginning. I remember my cousin buying it for me as an early christmas present. Ever since then DMC on the brain 24/7, 365 days a year. DMC4Life!!!

Hijack

I'm a 19 year old girl and I love the Devil May Cry series. I own all the games and I can't wait to play DMC4. It already looks so awesome so I hope it doesn't disappoint.

$JP

Supreme Ruler
Wait, you can pre-order DMC4 already? I didn't think you could pre-order games if there was no release date 4 it yet. I gotta pre-order my copy.

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
I am 18 and my brother bought me DMC1 which had just been released to go with the new PS2 I just got. After that I played DMC2 when it came out (and lost a little faith) but of course 3 restored my faith in the series (£&^$*£ing hard though!)

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Just fancied a change...and 12 is as good a change as any, I guess...:D

TrustNo1

I am 19, and started playing the DMC series when I was 18. It is my favorite game series aside from Resident Evil, with the original DMC being my favorite. I also love DMC music.

Zeke Axel

Proof of Existence
Began DMCing since I saw a batch of DMC3 cutscenes that dropped my jaw to the floor
Even went out and bought a PS2 for it.

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
I'm 20 going on 21, and I've been playing dmc for the past year, since my ex got me hooked on it.

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
Ryujin;51992 said:
15 years old i have played and beaten every game i also own all of them including the box set

i also pre-ordered dmc4

I'd so love to pre-order it... but I don't think I'll be getting a PS3 for christmas this year. I'm actually going to wait for the price to come down even though I know it's going to be awhile. I'm looking for a better job and jobs down here don't give you enough for you to save up for something like that when the price of gas has sky rocketed. (It takes more than 50 bucks to fill up my tank for my car.)

The game stop down the rode from me has it up for pre-order and the list for those who have ordered it is pretty long.

Sometimes I really wonder if I should work the corner. :/

I'm kidding. But I'll be keeping up with DMC4 as much as I can.

Top Bottom