• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

How many times have you died?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
I have died multiple times in DMC3 DMD mode...

and DMC4's Hell or Hell was a bitch. Though I only died a couple of times. By the time I got to it I was pretty good.

Pitch_Blak

Lose yourself in darkness
On the Special Edition normal mode, I probably died about 3-4 times. =P I was being a bit to greedy with the combos and not doing enough dodging.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I've died my fair share of times. 5-6 I believe. Doesn't mean I still haven't beaten every game on every difficulty. I just have that kind of conviction. :p

Meg

Oh geez. Me and game over screens. We go waaay back. *sigh* i don't know how long it took, several times.

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
in the third fight with vergil i cheated ( there is a cheat that unlocks everything) and used Quicksliver with Super Dante on easy. so i didn't lose even once.

aoshi

Countless times on DMD mode to get a better rank. But i reached an S rank in mission 5. But rest were As.I prioritize combos than perfection.Framing good combos for consistent execution but DMD is jus a combo killer.Died a lot of times on that mode.

MicronBitz

Hardcore Gamer
Easy Mode: Once (wasn't paying attention)
Normal: around 4
Hard: around 8
Very hard: around 14
DMD: Gaah..... around 30
Heaven or Hell: Twice

TheDarkSlayer

Gilver FTW!
when I first fought Vergil 3 on Normal mode, I died like 20 times 'till I made it ^^
Now, I can easly beat him in every mode ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom