• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

How many more hours till Vergil's Downfall (Steam)

BananaPie

Where i'm from it's already the 5th of march, and Vergil's Downfall doesn't seem to be out yet, anyone know how many more hours till the DLC is downloadable on Steam?

Judgement

The skeptical, open-minded, conservative, pacifist
For us Steam/PC users we usually get our updates around 10AM PST(western USA) /1PM EST(Eastern USA) and an hour or two in between if you are central. I cannot say anything to be honest if that is when it is going to come out for us besides that is the usual for most of our updates.

To answer your question completely, no official statement has been released yet as of this time. There may be one within the next 6 hours though like they did for BP but who knows.

Soupie

Not to mention DmC was unlocked at a different time from BP and the regular schedule for Steam updates. There isn't a way to tell, but I do hope the DLC gets unlocked in the next 4-5 hours.

Gbraga

I hope it's out before I get home from work, can't wait to play it!

I started Tomb Raider yesterday, but it crashes so often that I'll wait for a patch, and Vergil's Downfall would be perfect for waiting :)

And I really want a Turbo Mod, after playing Rising, DmC feels even slower, even though I still like it more than Rising.

Soupie

I hope it's out before I get home from work, can't wait to play it!

I started Tomb Raider yesterday, but it crashes so often that I'll wait for a patch, and Vergil's Downfall would be perfect for waiting :)

And I really want a Turbo Mod, after playing Rising, DmC feels even slower, even though I still like it more than Rising.
That's sad to hear. Tomb Raider's been playing fine for me and so far is amazing.

Gbraga

That's sad to hear. Tomb Raider's been playing fine for me and so far is amazing.
I really liked what I played, but there are tons of crashes. Some people say that downgrading to the 310.97 driver will fix it, but if Vergil's Downfall comes out already I don't really feel like downgrading, I can wait for a patch.

The game looks incredible as well, my mind was constantly blown away by how good the game looks.

Cabbage Detective

Cabbages <3
I really liked what I played, but there are tons of crashes. Some people say that downgrading to the 310.97 driver will fix it, but if Vergil's Downfall comes out already I don't really feel like downgrading, I can wait for a patch.

The game looks incredible as well, my mind was constantly blown away by how good the game looks.
I already beat the game but the final boss was dissapointing :/

Winterfrost

Shadow-of-Sundered-Star
4017939_59376c2264be4da6037ddff607fedd8e_zps688d532f.gif
People waiting for Vergil's Downfall today...I have to wait till tomorrow..night guys, have fun <3 TIME FOR SLEEPY

Winterfrost

Shadow-of-Sundered-Star
Not out yet .... is it me or This Vergil DLC is the most pain in the ass DLC to get ?:steve:
Most first DLC (Expansion wise) are usually a pain in the butt.
like Gears of War 3's first DLC, was glitched to where the season pass didn't work. :L

Top Bottom